The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm

"Mitsu?" I asked once I heard a voice. I slowly stood up and shone some light. "Oh! Did I trip over you?" I asked once I saw her.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 pm

(I suppose I was the one throwing wood at you... o.o xDD)
"I suppose I need some more wood if I'm staying again..." I sigherd as I chopped down another tree and threw the wood into the cave. "That should do, yeah." I bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 pm

(lol u crack me up)
"Why did you run away?" I asked as I sat down on a rock or on the floor. "Was it because of what I said?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:09 pm

"So what are we practicing?" Hichi asked. "Basic stuff." Chieko said. "Flying, water, multiplying." She said. Hichi nodded. "Cool than I can practice lightning?" He said. Miku nodded. "Yep feel free. I need to go grab some stuff you 2 practice untill I get back." Miku said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I entered the cave as I yawned. i saw two girls there. "Oi!" I shrieked loudly. (Urr... Mitsu and Nightlight?)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:57 pm

I jumped as I saw another girl, "uh.....hi" I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Mitsu was still crying and she saw the girl and hid her face. "Rebecca." she whispered. "I'll tell you why when the girl leaves and if she leaves." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I nodded and looked over to Mitsu and back to the other girl. "Not to be mean or anything.....but uh.....can you leave?" I said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:07 pm

"I'm sorry to be rude, but I need to stay here for the night," I said roughly. "I need to stay here overnight," I said looking at dark faces. "Have you seen a girl named Mitsu?" I asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 pm

"Rebecca say no!" Mitsu whispered to her. She hid her head more so Momo wouldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Hichi and Chiwko nodded as Miku walked off. "So want to havea little friendly battle?" Hichi said. Chieko amirked. "Thought you would never ask!" They each took their places on either side of the training grounds. "Rules: no killing, No immenint danger like 100 volts electricity. 5 is the max Hichi! And no flying above 100 feet." Chieko said. Hichi nodded. "And the battle begins!" Chieko grabbed her staff as Hichi pulled out his arrows. "Hey," Chieko cried. "Those are mine! Thief!" She said. Hichi shrugged. "Hey you left them out. Anyways I think I am a better shot." He pulled back the strig and fired
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

"Um, why?" I asked a little nervous. "Isn't that the name of a princess in the other side?"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 pm

"Can you ask her why she is here?" Mitsu whispered to Rebecca
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:13 pm

I nodded slowly, "Sorry if I'm being mean, but why are you here?" I asked oddly.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 am

"well," I said loudly. "I was sent on a mission, nothing any of your buisness although." I smirked.
"I was supposed to go looking for her, but this was suppose to be my resting area." I said. 'So, have you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 am

"Rebecca please say no." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 am

I raised an eyebrow. "Who else is in here?" I asked the girl. I opened my rucksack and took out a flashlight
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:28 am

Mitsu was looking away from Momo and making the tunnel darker hoping Momo wouldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:40 am

CHieko dodged the arrow. "Really? Can you hit multiple targets?" Many copies appeared around Chieko. "You have gotten better." Hichi said loading another arrow. Chieko chuckled. "Yes," all the chiekos responded. "But the catch is you can't single me out." Hichi laughed. "Dont need to." He grabbed an arrow with a blue tip. He pulled back and launched the arrow. It split and launched at all the Chieko nailing everyone of them. Chieko flew in the air to avoid the arrow. All the copies disappeared. "I see you fixed the arrow." She said. Hichi nodded. "Yep. Not hard." a crack of lightning went nxt to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 pm

"damn this cave!" I sighed. I turned on my flashlight. "Hm, bright enough, so, have you?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:58 pm

CHieko moved away. She created a ball of wTer and shot it at Hichi. He dodged. They repeated this many times. Enough that they were to caught up dodging to see Miku come back. He stood there and watched. "I think his is getting old?" Hichi shouted to Chieko who was high above. "You think?! Well maybe make this more interesting?" She took a breath. A cloud formed abover her head. She smirked. She sent rain pouring down on Hichi as icicles. He saw the cloud. "Bad idea!" He cracked lightning out of the cloud that hit the icicles. The lightning cracked very loudly. Thunder began. They created a lightning storm. Rain began to pour and lightning flew everywhere. "congradulations!" Miku cried from below. "You created a lightning storm! Now get back here before I kill you both!" Chieko and Hichi laughed. Chieko flew down and walked over to them. Thy walked to Miku's house.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm

"No, I haven't" I said blankly, "what does she look like? Because I saw a girl walking pass this place, but I'm not sure if shes the one that you are seeking."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 pm

"Yeah I haven't seen her either." Mitsu said with a different tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

I looked over at Mitsu then back to the girl, "the girl that I saw walking by had uh...blue hair and blue eyes, and she was walking that way" I said pointing to the fake direction.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm

"A-A-Are you sure?" I aked in a trembled voice. "Damnit, I forgot i had the power of light, I'll brighted the cave," I ighed wiping a tear. I held out my hand and threw it against the wall. "That's the one, her names Mitsu Kato. Her father misses her dreadfully, he didn't mean to throw her out, it was just that, yes, I can't say." I said sadly. I picked up the wood and rocks I threw in. I saw another girl hiding. "Aren't you...?" I tried to get a better glance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next