The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:34 am

They walked in. "God I'm soaked." Hichi said. Chieko pulled the water of all of them and tossed it outside before the door closed. "Thanks." He said. "So I'm staying here tonight cause of.... Ya the storm we made." He said. "You think?" Miku said as he walked into the kitchen. Chieko laughed. "So is it annying living with him?" Hichi asked as they sat down on the couch in the living room. Chieko shook her head. "No. Well..... Yes. Sometimes..... Most of the times." She said. "Make up your mind!" Hichi yelled. They laughed. "He is pretty cool but annoying. He is a great instructer. But has his flaws." Chieko said. She spaced out for a minute. "I wonder where Bex and Kitsu went?" She said. "Ok I know Rebecca from around town but who is Mitsu?" Hichi said. "Oh a friend." Chieko replied.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm

"A-A person that you don't know" I said as I stood infront of Mitsu. "Now please leave, I already told you where whoever your looking for went" I said with some worry in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:47 pm

I gave her a little smirk. "Thanks anyways," I said as I took off. I might as well take a place in hiding... I thought.
"Hi again!" Danny popped out.
"AHH!" I screeched.
"Ouch," he rubbed his ears
"What, do, you, want, now?" I said.
"Nah, I thought since you were heading to the Good nation, we can go together!" he said brightly. I raised an eye brow. "As buddies, you know." he shrugged.
This, could be an oppurtunity... I thought. "Fine," i made a deep sigh.
"Great! I'll introduce you to the kin-" he started.
"No," I said fiercely. "I need to, um, go to your house first and, um.. change, these clothes stink." I thought up quickly.
"Fine, fine, whatever." he shrugged.
I covered my face with my bag and gave a weak smile. At least I might find her, or something...
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:46 pm

"Thanks Rebecca." Mitsu said. "I just couldn't let her see me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am

"Allrighty then." Hichi said. Miku walked back with a tray of bowls of soup. "Dig in." he said sitting down. Chieko grabbed a bowl and began eating. "Hichi you will be staying here tonight. That storm you two whipped up I'd getting worse." Chieko an Hichi looked like they were shrinking. They all finished and Miku nodded to Chieko. She gOt up. Hichi did the same. She headed up stairs. She lead Hichi to a room down the end of the hall. "See you in the morning." He said to Chieko as she walked away to her own room. She smiled and left.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

"Who was she?" I said bursting out, "you had me scared as heck."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

"She was my best friend and I couldn't tell her I'm good now she would freak out." Mitsu said. "Did you hear her my dad wants me back and if she knew I was good she would tell my dad and he would hunt me down literally." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 pm

I glared over at Mitsu for a while. "Maybe we should leave and go to my house like I said, before anything else happens."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 am

I rushed into Danny's house and got out my bag quickly. I put on bright yellow contacts and dyed my hair brown and changed my hair style. My clothes were ragged to a brightly shone sunflower dress and with white flats. I my skin texture a bit and I packed all my other clothes. Danny was waiting outside.
"I'm done!" I told him.
"Then come out!" he groaned.
I came out and smiled at him. "What. the. Heck." he looked at me.
"Yeah... Just introduce me to people as Rioko, okay?" I said nervously.
"Sure...?" he said awkwardly.
We went outside, taking a stroll.
"So, what are you doing here anyways?" he asked.
"I just..." I took a deep breath. "I'm actually looking for someone here." I said truthfully.
"And you should've already," he said seriously. "The other isde has taken much damage here, killing our warriors."
I place my hands over my mouth. "Tragically, I know who caused it..." I said sadly.
"Who?" he asked urgently.
"I can't say... i can't remember the name, actually...." I said quickly.
"Oh," he said gloomily
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 am

"I think that's a good idea." Mitsu said. She got up and went to look if Momo was still outside.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 am

I nodded and followed, "you have to be real careful since she is looking for you.....maybe....just to safe. You could change your look?" I said stepping outside the cave. "You know, just to be safe."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 pm

"I think that would be a good idea." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 pm

"I can help, if you want. But right now we have to be careful, and besides no one is rarely out at this time of the night, but we should be heading back quick" I said starting to run back to my house.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 pm

"Ok thanks again." Mitsu said following Bex.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:16 pm

"No problem" I said as we neared my house. Then I stopped and noticed that we were under a thunderstorm. "Were almost to my house" I yelled over the thunder.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm

"Ok." Mitsu yelled back.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:24 pm

As it started to pour harder we were a few steps away from my house when suddenly lighting came down the sky and into Mitsu's direction, "watch out!" I yelled as I made the lighting bolt go in a different direction almost hitting Mitsu but barely missing her.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 pm

I walked around the town of Danny's. "Hm, I never noticed how pretty this place was..." I said as I looked aruond, smiling.
"You've been here?" he asked.
"I-I think so.." I said as a mmory flashed. I jumped.
"What?" he asked anxiously.
"N-N-Nothing, i just think I saw something." I told him.
"Hm, and the houses too really, are.. nice..." I sighed quietly. Why do I want to stay here now? I thought sadly. "Can you take me to the library? I really want to read, I do that when I'm.. erm... worried."I said quietly. 'It makes me feel calamity in the world," I said.
"Sure," he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 pm

(Missed some. Oh and thx for noicing the lightning storm! ;D)
Chieko lied down on her bed. She took a deep breath. I hope Bex and Mitsu are ok... Chieko quickly took off her outer armor and placed it on the floor. She lied down on the bed again and closed her eyes drifting into sleep.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:38 pm

(Ah yw ;D)

"Mitsu!?" I yelled over the thunder, it was to dark to see her so I started to run towards her.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Mitsu tried to dodge the thunder and almost got hit after that she couldn't find Rebecca. "Rebecca!" she yelled. "Where are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm

I kept running but then stopped when I faintly heard Mitsu's voice, "Mitsu!! Where are you?!" I yelled as I squinted to see if that would help me find Mitsu through the rain and darkness.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 pm

It was dark, "We should be heading back." he said. "It's getting dark."
I held up a ball of light, "It's fine," I told hm
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 pm

"Rebecca!" Mitsu yelled. "I'm over here." she yelled.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

I turned around and finally spotted Mitsu. "Are you ok?!" I asked scurrying over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next