The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Shane went sneaky style "who will be my first pray"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Chieko smiled. "and it begins." She made multiple copies and sent them out into the open field.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Rebecca smirked and slowly raised her hand until it pointed it to the sky and the sky quickly darkened and the wind started to pick up. Then she snapped and everything disappeared but then she pointed to the other side and a huge storm took in with rain, thunder, and lighting picking up and zapping people.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

A guy from the other side picked Shane up "awww look at the cat" he said bring a few others over,Shane pulled out his cute eyes while some vines started to trap them
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 pm

^^^^^^^^^^not youu. xD
I continued tackling her. She struggled. I hate this... she sighed and took her pressure point as she fell
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm

the guys fell down traped under some vines and shane ran off looking for his next pray
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 pm

[loooooool.]
Blocking an attack from the opponent, she used her shadow power to wrap some enemies in a blanket of darkness. Smirking, she noticed the lightning.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 pm

shane was running around seeing some other getting hurt from both sides "hey look i can attack him" shane said clawing onto some guys back
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Unaware of the opponent's presence, the opponent managed to cut Senna's cheek deeply. She touched the cut, stinging a bit, and stared at her fingers. Blood. Mhm.. Senna thought, aiming another arrow at him. She shot the arrow, making it fly towards the man. It cut his arm, but barely because of the armor. Smirking, the man dashed towards her, aiming the sword at her heart.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Chieko watched as people destroyed and fell to the copies. She decided to finally take sorest action. She grabbed her knives out of her case and smiled. She quickly flew up onthe air and rained pointy death down at people.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Knives. Swords. What else could there be? Pointing her palms towards the dark sky, she shot black dust out from her hands. It circled Senna, making a small wall of shadows. It blocked the attack of the man, but not the knives. She saw a girl in the corner of her eye, shooting the knives. "Hmph."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm

shane saw some more guys coming from behind him "ha we got you" shane turned into a bird and flew away
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm

(Pretend i was doing something now I'm doing something else)
Mitsu saw people coming towards her. She didn't know what to do. She ran to the other side trying to pretend to be good. She was doing really well because she was not using her powers. The only person she couldn't attack was Momo because no matter if she was good of evil she was still her best friend.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 pm

I was surrounded, by atleast 8 guys around me. They all at the same time took their swords out and pointed them at me. I smiled and raised a hand towards the sky and I spun around and shot lighting at all 8 of them. Then I was pushed to the ground and noticed a guy of my age maybe younger was pinning me down. I kicked him off of me and took my lighting sword out and pointed it at him.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Chieko smiled. She looked up and saw 2 people staring at her dead in the eye. Other flyers of course. They were both boys one about 30 the other around 13. She grabbed her staff that clung to her back she pulled it out and pressed the button. The older man grabbed a odd looking sword. He spun it and fire began to spourt out of it. The boy just stared at Chieko in awe.

(Aww love interest between 2 sides..... Yep it is official i am going nuts)

Last edited by Caseroos on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing word wrong tense)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Mitsu didn't want the war to go on for so long she wanted it to be short because she doesn't like to see people in pain which doesn't help that pain is her power. She didn't like to see all that blood so she made everything go pitch black. When she cleared out the darkness everyone stopped fighting for a moment then just started again. "Crap!" she said she then remembered pain so she made all the evil people get pain except for Momo.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:19 pm

(Hey give some body a chance ok. Say you tried not did)
Chieko flew backwards a bit. She smiled and slashed her staff at the man he quickly dodged and threw fire at Chieko. She dodged but her arm was hit. She winced at the burn.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Mitsu stopped the pain and everyone started to fight again. After that she just gave up and walked over to the good side. She looked back at Momo and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm

shane was flying around "this should be funny" he swooped down on someone and turned into a lion
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 pm

They boy just stood up and smirked. He then took out another sword which look a little like mine but different. I pressed the button and he pressed his and both of our swords shot lighting. "Well what do ya know" I said gazing at the boy. He charged towards me and we both dueled.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:05 pm

shane scared off some of the warriors when one of them got a sword to fight him "good somebody to fight" shane said running at him
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 pm

As we dueled it got more and more intense. I actually wasn't so sure if I could defeat the guy. Then once we stopped for a while I noticed that he was going to charge lighting at me and so I quickly did the same. We both looked at each other and blasted our struck of lighting letting the whole sky flash as we both flew off, maybe miles away from each other.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 pm

the guy tried to attack shane and hit a bit on the leg but then shane bite in and threw him of
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 pm

I groaned and opened my eyes. I realized that I wasn't on the battle ground I looked around and saw that I was in the training ground. "Wow that was a big hit" I said as I stood up and dusted myself off.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Mitsu was looking around on the good side. "This is just like the other side I don't know why we don't like them so much." she said to herself. She found the castle and knocked on the door a guard answered the door and looked at her. "What do you want?" he asked. "I am from the other side and I wanted to know if I could join you because I am very unhappy being evil." she said the guard looked at her and signaled for her to came in. She followed him to the thrown where the king was. She bowed to him and then asked "I would like to know if I could join your side I don't like being evil." The king looked at her and said nothing. (can someone else be the king please?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next