The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Chieko shrugged. "Ya but it is like 2 am and he is pretty tired so tomorrow is not going to be a good day." She said. Hichi smirked. "So if you guys are hungry i think will still ahve some food from dinner." he said walking down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 pm

"Hungry? Dude, I'm freakin' starving" I said as I heard my belly grumble. "Oh and Mitsu, you might feel hot or some warmness while I dry you....just to let you know. That way you won't feel awkward and all" I said looking over to Mitsu.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm

"I really don't care I'm freezing right now." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 pm

"Ok then" I said as I grabbed Mitsu's arm. I closed my eyes and breathed in, then I breathed out as Mitsu's arm started to turn to a light yellow color and extended all around her body until she was completely yellow. I opened my eyes and let go of her arm as the yellow color faded away.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:20 pm

As soon as the yellow faded away Mitsu fainted.
(just to let you know she fainted because she has the darkness power and light's the opposite)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"Woah, Mitsu!" I said worried as tried to grab her but ended up falling too making a big thud on the ground. "Oh...no.." I said groaning.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm

(WHERE. ARE. WE.?)

I sat down in the kitchen of Danny's. I closed my eyes and turned away. I shouldn't mislead him in any sort... I thought, blushing. I made a tiny jump. No, i can't get this feeling in me... I thought and shivered.

Danny was making dinner. "Ready!" he said and put a piece of sushi on my plate. "Thanks..." I said quietly. He handed me a pair of chopsticks. I looked at them. Shoots...

"Do you have any silverware? Forks?" I asked doubtfully.
"Aww... wittle Momo don't know how to use her own type of chotsticks!" Danny waved his finger at me.
"Shut up," I said and rolled my eyes.
"I'll teach you, okay.." he said. "So you position your hand like this," he said as he held my handandplaced the chopsticks there. I blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 pm

[Idk where we're at either. ><]Senna sat underneath a tree, a book laying flat in front of her. She began flipping through the pages, scanning each and every word.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 pm

(Yep, I'm just resuming where I left off, with Danny, searching for Mitysu still... BLAHBLAH)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18