The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm

"Well yea, cuz you were his daughter" I said pointing the obvious.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm

"Yeah I know but he was actually a good ruler and now he's a crappy one because of me." Mitsu said. She thought to herself "Wait if it was my question that made him a crappy ruler then it's my fault the war started!" Mitsu just ignored everyone and ran off.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

"Mitsu!" I said calling after her. "Did I do something to her?" I said turning around towards Chieko.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Mitsu heard Rebecca calling her but she didn't stop running. She didn't know where to go but she just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Chieko shrugged. "I don't know." She said. Miku grabbed her by the hair again. "You now get another half hour practice." And he dragged her away again.
(No one stop him this time)
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 pm

(o 2 the kk)
Mitsu stopped running and found a little cave and went inside. Nothing was there. "Guess this is my new home." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 pm

I stared as Chieko was dragged away and ran to chase wherever Mitsu went. "Mitsu!!" I called as I kept running.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm

"You know she is not that bad." Chieko said struggling. "Shut Up." Miku said. Chieko went quiet. They got to the training grounds and Miku let go of her. "Since you decided to practice water with out me letting you feel free to practice it now." he said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 pm

"Aww great, now I feel bad!" I said as I looked for her in the darkness. "This won't help me at all" I said as a little lighting ball full of light appeared in my hand.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 am

Mitsu was sitting in the little cave when she saw a little light. She made the cave a little darker so she wouldn't be found. While she was sitting there she thought of the conversation she had with her dad when he band her. She began to cry a little but tried to make as little noise as possible.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:03 am

I walked in noticing that the place was darker and I shone more light. "Must be a cave" I said to myself as I walked deeper and deeper. Then I heard something and walked slower to where the sound was.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Mitsu saw someone coming closer this time with more light. She heard he speak and it sounded like Rebecca. She made the cave darker.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:57 pm

"Fine, fine." Chieko said. She slowly made a ball of water. She stretched it around and tossed it at a wall. The wall started to crumble. Miku nodded. "Good now, can you attack a person?" Chieko smiled. She made another ball of water and shot it at Miku. He quickly dodged and the water hit a tree.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 pm

I put up the posters. I put one near the castle lot.
"She's lost, hm?" said a deep voice.
"Hm?" I said as I turned around. "Oh, no offense, but I don't really think you would care, sir..." I said quietly.
"And why is that?" he asked calmly.
"Because, you're the one who kicked her out." I said, finally sticking on the poster.
"Hm, so you're saying it's my fault? Me kicking my daughter because of the nonsense she put up about the other side!(Making a story as I go.... o.o)
I paused. "I'm sorry," I trembled. I might go to the dungeon for this! I thought.
He stopped and put his hand on my shoulder. "Find her," he said deeply. "She may not want to see me, but she cannot abandom family as to such." he said bitterly.
"Hm, of course, your majesty..." I sighed and paused. "If I am looking for her, can I look arond everywhere?" I asked hopefully.
He raised a brow. "And where to you put your point?"
"The battle arenas, everywhere..." I said softly.
He grunted, "Very well, if you do so find her and she abandons again, you may give up."
I nodded and quickly got my battle clothes at my house.
"Where are you going?" asked Grendel.
"A mission." I grunted and began my trail.
(Fufufu... don't you hate being leftout?)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 am

(Yes srry for not icouding you. U just liv in and opposite time zone as the rest of us.)
Miku laughed. "good try but not quick enough." he said. Chieko sighed. "Again." Miku instructed. Chieko did the same thing except his time with ice. It shot at Moku and skimmed his bare arms. "Good. But you need to get a better aim." he said. Chieko rolled her eyes. "Fly for a few minutes." he said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 pm

"How is this cave getting more and more dark?" I said as I tried to shine more light, but I accidentally shot lighting and the whole cave shone and I spotted Mitsu. "Mitsu!" I said running up to her.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 pm

I reached a dark area. "Shoots," I sighed. "I'll rest here, wherever I am.." I put up a campsite.
I quickly chopped up a tree and used its wood to make fire.
"what are you doing?" a voice asked from no where.
"Who's there?" I said nervously.
"Someone," it said, surprised. A teenager boy who looked my age came up. "Lost?" he asked.
I shook my head and got out a paper from my bag. I took amatch and lit the paper, tossing it in the fire. "No, I'm, er..." I said. "I'm just traveling..."
"Where?" he asked.
"Somewhere you should not know." I growled.
"Shouldn't be that harsh!" he said calmly. "I'm Danny, and you?" he asked, smiling up at me.
"I'm Momo..." I said quietly, as I took off my headband. "And what are you doing out here?" I said testily.
"I, myself, am traveling back to where I come from." he said proudly. "The good side, you can say. And where do you come from?" he asked wonderingly.
Shit, this kid asked... I thought. "Neither, I supposedly fell from the... sky, and landed here." I said quickly.
"i thought you were traveling?" Danny pointed out.
"Listen, don't get me wrong, but my buisness isn't yours." I said hotly.
"Sorry, just wondering." he grinned. "I might need to camp out too..." he muttered.
"Good, take another mile, and I'm good to go." I murmered as I kept poking on the firewood. I got into the tent and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

CHieko flew up in the air. She looked around. "See if you can fly hgher!" Miku called from below. Chieko nodded and flew higher. She smiled as she looked at the view of the meadow and fields. She turned around and saw The battle field. Bodies still lay across the ground. Chieko felt sick. She looked up and saw to faint dots in the distance. They were above the ground flying around the battle field she could hear faint screaming. "Nokalo! Nokalo! Grab that body!" She remembered that was the voice of the man who attacked her. And the boy he was talking to must have been the person who was with him. They got closer. They both stopped at the line of the aides. They both looked up and saw me. They were far away but sh could see the man smile and fly away with Nokalo behind him.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I kept running in the darkness, but I tripped on something and fell hard on the ground. How stupid of me I said to myself as I rubbed my head.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 pm

(Where are you guys? Like location?)
I woke up in the middle of the night and looked outside. "I better get going..." I sighed. I packed up and began walking.
Danny ran up to me.
"Where the hell did you appear?" I shrieked.
"I slept in that tree," he shrugged.
I looked at him with disgust. "I must be off, so good day to you." I said as I kept walking.
"I'll come! Please!" he panted.
"Why?" I said, whipping my hair at his face.
"Because, youre heading to the good side right? You;re approaching it!" he panted again.
Boy, is he stupid. He just pointed me out directions... I thought. "Um... I'm not heading there." I said quickly. "I'm heading to the north side of Palma." I said.
"Palma's over there, dumbo..." he muttered.
"Oh shut up, and grow up!" I said as I ran off.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

(case is in the training grounds, me and kungfoo r in a cave)
[just answering Calista's question]
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm

"hm, I walked an awful lot." I sighed. "I'll cook up some food in here..." I sighed, gathering more food and throwing them into a cave. "Rocks, rock rocks..." I sighed, as I grabbed some and carrying them slowly into the cave. (A random cave, incidentally?)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Senna wandered around a bit, and decided to rest under a tree. She sat down, staring at the sky.

(I'm lost here. Haha.)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Chieko flew back down to see Miku talking to a boy. He looked up. "Hi,Chieko. Nice to see you again." he smiled. "Hi Hichi. What are you doing here?" Chieko asked. "He is here to get in some extra traning." Miku. said. "OH, ok then." Chieko said oddly.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 am

"Rebecca is that you?" Mitsu asked sort of crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next