The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alexis thought "Wait he hasn't come for my yet." She got scared. She saw Chieko fall she zoomed over to help. "Chieko are you ok?" she asked. "Kyoko should I incapacitate him again?" she asked Kyoko.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Paige shrugged and did what she was told and put fire and water in the box, "ok now can we leave and make that plan?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Chieko and Kaoki flicked their hands and 2 dark eerie looking clouds floated into he box. Lola did th same except it was pink dust. She shrgged. "My othher power is nature. And ya let's run while we can." she said nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 am

Alexis went over to the box and put ? in it (I'll edit something later can't think of anything) "Now let's go make a plan." she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 am

"Great idea but first Lets get away from here!" Chieko said quickly backing up. "The goo is seriously almos formed again!"
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 am

Alexis began to walk out of the room. "Where should we go?" she asked. "Hopefully somewhere he can't find us." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Ichiru shot a dark beam at the box, and followed after them. Kyoko tagged along.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 am

Chieko walked down a corridor then stopped when she thought they were far enough away. She genes around and looked at everyone. "Ok. So the shadow man. What can we do? We have no light powers?" she said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 am

"Well, we have to find someone that has light powers, I guess." Kyoko replied.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 pm

"I know someone with a light power she was in my flexibility class." Alexis said. "Do you want me to go get her?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 pm

"Sure. But one thing for sure. We will need more than just light. If 5 of us with powers couldnt beat that guy than one light wont do it either. ANd i know she might be the only light person in he school." Chieko said.
(Ya can we keep her the only light person. I dont want to make it to easy to kill the guy)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

(Ok then she the only light person in the school.)
"Great I'll go get her I know where she lives." Alexis said. She left the group and went to Hoshi's dorm and knock on the door she answered. "Hey Hoshi I need you to help me and my friends there's this shadow man after us and your the only one in the school with a light power. So can you help us?" she asked. "Sure I'll be glad to help." Hoshi said. She followed Alexis back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm

"Okay. What should we do now? I'm pretty sure that cage is breaking pretty soon."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 pm

"Well now is the time that we make a plan that can defeat this guy with good. Its like baking a cake-we have the ingredients...now we just need to know how to use them" I said smiling a little "that was a horrible example."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Chieko laughed. "Ya. Well first we need to make like a chart. What e know about him, and what we need to know about him."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm

"Good idea, I have a little mini white board that we can use. No, two....now that I think about it" I said. "I'll go get it."
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 pm

(Can somebody tell me whats going on? I think I'm in the hospital...)
Niji woke up, finally out of a coma. She had no idea where she was or who the person next to her bed was, but she said she was a doctor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 am

(Ya we are really far ahead. HUGE RECAP HERE in a small talk: We have been in class, been fighting a shadow man, Meghan is now in here, and right now we are figuring out how to defeat him)
CHieko nodded. "That would be great. We should just start throwing what we already know out there too." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 am

"Let's see... what we know about him.. Well, when we destroy him, and he revives, the wounds he gave us will be painful."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 am

"Ya and i think he lives in Lola's closet." Chieko said. Lola stared at her. "WHAT!?" she said. "Well, when you teleported me to your closet he was in there. And you said you couldnt open that door so i knida guessed that." Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 am

"Okay.. When we trap him.. He can escape by sinking into the ground.." Kyoko paused for a moment. "Crap!" She ran out of the area, back toward the cage the man was in.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:21 am

Chieko followed behind her. She looked out and the man was gone. "Shit...... OK. This is not good" she said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Alexis and Hoshi followed behind them. "Oh shit!" they both said at the same time. "Where do you think he went?" Hoshi asked.
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Niji flew out of the hospital and back to the school. She saw her friends near a cage. "Hey guys, I woke up from my coma. What the heck is that thing?" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:41 pm

"Hi." Alexis said even thought she didn't recognize the girl. "It's a cage and there was a shadow man in it and he's coming after us and he just disappeared." she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Chieko turned around. "Niji!" She shouted. She gave her a hug. "I thought you were like dead!" She said leeting her go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next