The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alexis thought "Wait he hasn't come for my yet." She got scared. She saw Chieko fall she zoomed over to help. "Chieko are you ok?" she asked. "Kyoko should I incapacitate him again?" she asked Kyoko.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

"Shit I forgot about that." Alexis said. "You know what just go ahead and kill me because I'd rather be dead then have to deal with you all the time!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Ichiru caught up with the rest, noticing the battle. "Oh yeah, a battle without me, again!" He said, throwing a shadow ball at Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 pm

CHieko braced herself as the arrow hit her stomach. She moaned and felt weak. The voice returned. "As long as a body protects me I can not b harmed! Only the host will be." The voice said. "If you kill her the body will be mine. Including the powers." The shadow man ripped the arrow out.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Kyoko shook her head, wrapping herself in a pitch black shadow. She disappeared, doing what the shadow man did earlier. Reappearing behind Chieko, she pointed her finger at Chieko, wrapping her in the black string again.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:31 pm

ChIeko felt what Kyoko was doing. Come on Chieko.... Get a hold of yourself. You can do this! She concentrated. She suddenly faded in and out of seeing but was pushed back to blackness. Damn...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kaoki and Lola ran through the halls. "They are in the courtyard come one!" Kaoki yelled to Lola as he dragged her down. They rounded a corner and saw what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Kyoko noticed Kaoki and Lola behind. "Don't just stand there, help!" Kyoko shouted, making the string tighter.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:53 am

Alexis didn't know what to do. She saw Kyoko behind Cheiko so she decided to distract the shadow man. She ran to one side of the shadow man and then to another and then to another. He kept trying to hit her, but kept missing.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:47 pm

(Um, Shadow man= In Chieko. He possesed her body Meghan.... God that sounds wierd! HE isnt visible)
Chieko tried once more to regain control of her body but failed once more. Kaoki nodded and pulled out his knife. Lola stared at Kaoki. "You will kill her with that!" She shouted at him. "No it wont. There is a reason we are called royal." He walked over to Chieko/Shadow man and sighed. "Sorry bout this Chieko." He took the knife and slowly pushed it into her arm.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Paige noticed Kaoki stabbing Chieko, "you think that would work?" I yelled as I tried to defend myself from two souls.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 pm

"Let's hope it does." Alexis said. She watched as Kaoki stabbed Cheiko. She then got scared again.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

"Just get ready to duck or run. Even fight." Kaoki said as he pulled the knife down. Blood flowed down Chieko's arm as well as a black goo. The goo fell down and started to form. Chieko began to see once more. "Oh God!" she shouted. She watched as the goo formed. Sh backed up. Lola walked over. "Chieko your arm." she said. Chieko smiled. "The arm no worries but the shadow worries!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 pm

I started to step back as the black goo started to form. "Now I'm worried."
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Kyoko made the string disappear, staring at the goo. "Seriously?!" She was stressed out. Kyoko made a cube form around the man, but she knew it wasn't going to work.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:55 pm

"Whats gonna happen once the goo is formed" I said watching the goo form.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

"Let's hope it's not that bad." Alexis said.
(One question..... can this guy die already and we get a new enemy like a light man or something?)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 pm

[Sure~ (:]
"I have no idea.." Kyoko replied, the man completing the transformation.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 pm

"What does he want anyways?!" I said head palming myself.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 pm

"Who knows all I know about him is me doesn't like us." Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 pm

"Obviously he doesn't. He's trying to get rid of us for some reason.."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Chieko shook her head. "I dont really know. Why is he here in the first place!?" she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:54 pm

"How did he get here and since when?" I said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 pm

"For a while now, I believe." Kyoko said as the man broke free from the cage.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Chieko looked as the goo Began to take shape. "Well we either have no plan and kill it now or run make anplan and kill it later. I like the make a plan later and not get killed now!" she said backing up. Lola and Kaoki followed her lead.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

"I agree with Chieko let's go make a plan." Alexis said following them.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:24 am

"Good idea." Kyoko replied, making another cage around the man. This time, she put all of her strength into the black box. "Guys.. put all of your power into this box. If we add enough, then it'll almost be impossible to break out of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next