The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alexis thought "Wait he hasn't come for my yet." She got scared. She saw Chieko fall she zoomed over to help. "Chieko are you ok?" she asked. "Kyoko should I incapacitate him again?" she asked Kyoko.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Chieko sighed. A few minutes passed between them. "I wonder how our classes will react when we come back alive." She said. Kaoki nodded. "I guess your friend will be pissed." Chieko looked at him."What do you mean? Laki?I met him after... Nevermind. I barely know him. Anyways, I like you." She said smiling. Kaoki smiled back. He gave her a small kiss on the lips. "Class then? It's almost midnight." He said. Chieko nodded. She grabbed her bag and walked out with Kaoki next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:12 pm

"Do you see him?" I asked as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

The slam of the door awakened Ichiru. Yawning while stretching, Ichiru rubbed his eyes. He looked at the time. 11:57PM. Ichiru looked over to Kyoko's bed, finding just her sheets. "Shit." Ichiru threw the blankets off of the bed, running out of the dorm.

~~~
Kyoko continued to follow the girl in her dream. The girl was leading her out of the school in reality.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

I looked out a window towards where the door was and saw a person walking, "isn't that Kyoko?" I asked nudging Alexis to look.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Chieko and Kaoki were walking downthe hall. Chieko stopped. Kaoki looked back at her. "Whats wrong?" Chieko looked out of the corner of her wye. She swore she saw Kyoko. "Um, it's nothing. Let's just head to class." Kaoki nodded and they walked to the rom.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 pm

[I'm making this part like the part in Anastasia. Just reminded me about it. lool]

Kyoko stopped behind the girl. The girl lead her to stairs. They both climbed up, at the bottom, a swimming pool in her dream. In reality; the hard, cold ground. The little girl jumped in. "Hurry up Kyoko! Join us!" She heard the little girl say. Kyoko climbed onto the railings, about to jump off. "Kyoko!" Ichiru said, running a bit faster now.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

"Yeah it is." Alexis said. "Should we follow her?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:31 pm

I nodded and went out of the office to follow Kyoko. I saw her that she was about to jump off. "No, Kyoko don't!" I said running up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Ichiru followed along, "Alexis, stay down there just in case!" He ran up the steps, now standing behind Kyoko. The girl in her dream had now become a strange type of monster. It frightened her, making her almost fall off of the railing. Ichiru grabbed onto her, pulling her down. Kyoko tried to resist, and still didn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm

"Hold on Ichiru" I said as I sprayed water onto both of them so Kyoko would wake up.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Alexis didn't go up but she saw what was happening. "Do you guys need anymore help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Kyoko opened her eyes, breathing heavily. "Wha- What happened!?" Kyoko asked, Ichiru hugging her. "Thanks Paige." He said.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

"Is everything alright up there?" Alexis asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 pm

I smiled and nodded, "your welcome" I said as I walked over to them. "Yes everything is fine Alexis" I called over, "you can up if you want now."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:54 pm

"K thanks!" Alexis yelled up to them. She went up and saw that Ichiru and Kyoko were dripping wet. "What happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Kyoko felt tears scrolling down her cheeks. That was the worst nightmare she has ever had. "Well, we'd better get to sleep now." Ichiru said. He smiled, walking down the steps, Kyoko in his arms.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"Did I miss a lot?" Alexis asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"Well I had to get Kyoko to wake up and Ichiru was grabbing her....." I said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

"What's wrong?" Alexis asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 pm

"i don't know. Probably the shadow controlling her dreams." Ichiru said, picking Kyoko up. She fell asleep once again. He wiped the tears off of her cheeks, continuing to go back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 pm

"A shadow can control dreams?" Alexis asked. "Paige are you ok?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:07 pm

"Yea, why would I not be ok?" I asked arching an eyebrow at Alexis.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 pm

"I was just curious because you were trailing off when you were talking." Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:14 pm

"Oh, well I sprayed them with water....and besides I'm getting really tired.....I do that alot......" I said yawning. "Lets go back to the office."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:17 pm

"Ok." Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next