The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alexis thought "Wait he hasn't come for my yet." She got scared. She saw Chieko fall she zoomed over to help. "Chieko are you ok?" she asked. "Kyoko should I incapacitate him again?" she asked Kyoko.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Ichiru the arried Kyoko to her dorm again, laying her on the bed. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek, and went back to the other bed.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 pm

(dawwww lol)
Paige went back to the office seeing the headmaster just picking up papers, "hi....um...can Alexis, move into my dorm?" I asked as I approached him.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:31 pm

[lool]
Ichiru soon fell asleep under his covers, snoring a bit loudly. Kyoko woke up again, awaken by Ichiru's loud snoring. "Man, shut up!" She complained, throwing one of her pillows at Ichiru's face.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Alexis was standing neat to Paige. "You see headmaster we don't have roommates so we thought we could move in together." she said. "So can we?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm

"Sorry.." He said, throwing the pillow back. Kyoko took the pillow and covered her ears with it. She buried herself in all of her pillows and blankets.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm

(nightlight do you want to be the headmaster?)
[asking question]
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:38 pm

(sure.....)
"Well I don't see why not....go ahead" the headmaster said as he opened the door for us. "Thank you" I said as I left.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:39 pm

"Yeah we're roommates!" Alexis said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 pm

I laughed as we went to my dorm. "Do you wanna get your stuff now?" I asked before I opened it.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:43 pm

"Yeah Could you help me?" Alexis asked.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:44 pm

I nodded as I followed Alexis to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Kyoko kept tossing and turning under all of those blankets. Ichiru got out of bed, walking over to her. "Ichiru, I can't sleep.. That monster thing is on my mind." She said under the blanket. "So I'm assuming that means.." "Yeah, whatever." Kyoko said, scooting over a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

(Good God people!!! I'm gone for an hour and a half and you guys get 3 pages!!!)
Chieko and Kaoki walked into the class right as it began. People began staring at them. They went over and sat down next to each other. (No desks in this class just pillows) Mr. Inigo looked at them. "I suppose you know." He said. "but I am explaing it to the class." Chieko and Kaoki looked at each other. "What?" She said. Mr. Inigo cleared his throat. "Alright everyone. Announcement." People kept starring at Chieko and Kaoki though. "As you know someone has returned at the death scroll. But.... It was too late." Tears formed in Chieko's eyes. "The arena will be held the summer after school. If someone doesn't step up then it will happen. Kaoki, Chieko." Chieko held onto Kaoki. "I am holding after school classes at noon for training. Anyone can join up."
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:27 pm

[lol]

Ichiru climbed into the bed, Kyoko taking all of the blanket. "I'm cold too, thank you very much." Ichiru said, taking half of the blanket. "Well sorry." She said, burying herself under the pillows and blankets again. Ichiru smiled, "How could you sleep like that?" "It comes naturally." Soon, she fell asleep, leaving Ichiru awake.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 am

"Hey can you grab a box or two?" Alexis asked Paige.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 am

A few minutes later, Ichiru was still awake. He couldn't get back to sleep. Ichiru turned over to Kyoko's nightstand, grabbing the remote. He turned it on, hoping to find something good to watch. Ichiru scooted a bit closer towards Kyoko, who was now out from under the blanket. She raised one hand, stretching in her sleep. Kyoko put that one hand over Ichiru's stomach, Ichiru not caring.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 am

Chieko put her head on Kaoki's lap. Tears fell from her face. Mr. Inigo gave them a small nod. "Allright. Today's lesson is on magical equipment." he said. Chieko sat up still having tears in her eyes. Kaoki was trying to stay strong but Chieko could see he was struggling. "If anyone has something on them that has some sort of equipment you could bring it up now and show us." Mr. Inigo said. A couple people raised their hands including Chieko and Kaoki. "Ms. Cali." Chieko stood up. "I....I actually have 2." Mr. Inigo nodded for her to go on. Chieko pulled out her knife. A couple people laughed. Chieko tried to give a smile. She spun it around and the sword was there. People stopped laughing and were in more of an awe.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Ichiru continued to watch tv, his lazy eyes suddenly drooping. Yawning, he put the remote on the nightstand, leaving the tv on. He turned to face Kyoko, who was already facing him. Closing his eyes, Ichiru fell asleep, keeping Kyoko close.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Mr. Inigo gave her a small applause. "And the other?" Chieko smiled weakly. She untied her necklace and held it up. Everyone gasped except for Kaoki. "The-the Necklace of the Hallows!" Mr. Inigo said. Chieko tied the ncklace back around her neck and sat down. "Anyone else?" Mr. Inigo said still in shock. "Ms. Partos." Chieko looked to see the girl who pulled Kaoki away the ther day stand up. She slipped off her braclet Nd placed it on the table. She tapped it's jewel and a shield appeared. Kaoki went wide eyed. He looked at his wrist. "That is mine!" he said. The girl looked at him and smirked. "Is this true Kate?" Kate rolled her eyes. "he gave it to me yesterday." she said sweetly. "You had me under a trance! How was I supposed to know?" She sighed and Tossed him back th sheild. Mr. Inigo gave her a stare. She sat down and giggled. Kaoki pressed the jewel in the front of the shield. "My mothers." He said to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I nodded as I went over to pick up two boxes that weren't so heavy. "Why don't we just get the bed stuff and come back for the other stuff tomorrow? Cause I'm like falling asleep, and sooner or later I'd be sleep walking" I said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm

CHieko gave him a smile. "It is very beautiful." She said looking at the bracelet. Kaoki smiled. A couple other people showed pencils turning into knives. Hats turning into shruikens. Nothing as deadly as Chiekos and Kaokis Though. "OK if you would like tofor the nextcouple minutes you may practice." Mr. inigo said. Chieko and Kaoki looked at each other. "Raising the dead?" Kaoki said. "Ordering Souls to annoy people?" Chieko said. They laughed.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"Good point." Alexis said to Paige. "Can you grab and empty box instead?" She asked. "I'll just put my stuff in there and carry that box." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm

I nodded and looked for an empty box, "ok found one. While you put your stuff in there I'll take the mattress and bed" I said walking over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 pm

"Ok thanks." Alexis said. She went over to get the box then put her stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:14 pm

I nodded as I walked over to open the door. "Do you think it'll fit through, without breaking the bed apart? Cause I have an idea but I'm not sure if it'll work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next