The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Gate High RP

Go down 
+2
kungfoogurl
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Madeline entered the campus, seeing many others already there. Clenching her shoulder-bag's strap, she began to walk in.

Last edited by Kanon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 am

shane went to his seat quietly
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Gabi was going to her next class..... Dance something she signed up for. "Hey Gabi." Alex called. "Yeah." She said. "What class do you have next?" He asked. "Dance. You?" She asked. "Music. Well I guess I'll see you later then." He said. "I guess you will." She said. She walked into class and she was late. "Your late." the teacher said. "Yeah I know I'm sorry." she said. "Ignoring the lateness we are going to jump right into a routine today." the teacher said. Everyone got on the stage and started a routine with two groups.

(This is the routine they are learning and I am actually in this but you can't see me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-UbRgCN_NU hope you like it!!!)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm

"Ah, love" Miranda said sweetly as I sat down in a chair in drama. "Ah immaturity " I said mimicking her. Miranda just laughed, "oh he sure digs you and you dig him" she said nudging me. "Oh, would you quit it? I told you already and I'm not gonna repeat it" I said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Madeline sat in her seat, sitting next to a random person. She quietly listened as the teacher explained what they'd be doing.

[Idk what they'll be doing. Chieko explain? xD]
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:18 pm

(Ok then. I'm making this fun since my music teacher just got fired and I am SO happy! She was replaced by our music director for the play!)
Chieko sat down in a seat near the back. "Al right class." The teacher said. "I am Mr. hutchins." (sorry Meghan I needed to) "Today we will just be learning some basic notes and pitches. More like review I guess."
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:08 pm

I sat down in class. 'Hm," I got out my literature book." (Im in a different class?)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 pm

(u could b in my class which is drama)

"Alright class now sit quietly while I take attendance. I am Mrs. Da by the way" said the teacher as she walked over to her desk and sat down.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

"Ok class I would like to see what you've learned so far." the teacher said. Everyone lined up. While the were dancing Gabi felt someone push her. After she was pushed she lost her balance and fell of the stage. "Owwww!!" she yelled holding her ankle. "Stop the music." the teacher said. (I don't feel like giving the teacher a name right now) Everyone rushed over. "Someone go get the nurse." the teacher yelled.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 am

shane pulled out a banjo out of a small bag (i kinda know how to play one)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Two people helped Gabi to a seat. "What happened?" the teacher asked. "I don't know all I know is someone pushed me and I lost my balance." she said. Just as she said that the nurse came in. "Who got hurt?" she asked. "I did." Gabi said.The nurse came over and gave Gabi and ice pack for her ankle. The nurse looked at Gabi's ankle and said "It looks like you broke your ankle and your going to need crutches or even a wheelchair." Gabi looked at the nurse like she was crazy "A WHEELCHAIR!" she yelled. "What do you mean a wheelchair?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Gate High RP
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8