The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Gate High RP

Go down 
+2
kungfoogurl
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Madeline entered the campus, seeing many others already there. Clenching her shoulder-bag's strap, she began to walk in.

Last edited by Kanon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Gabi passed the letter to Alex and he smiled at her. She smiled back. He wrote one more thing down and passed it to her. It said "Where do you want to go?" she wrote "Probably the movies." she passed it back to him. He read it and nodded.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 pm

"You didn't need to do that" Miranda said as she rubbed her shoulder, I just shrugged and continued to do my work.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Madeline continued to listen to the teacher. The thoughts of Daniel faded away. She knew it'll come back sooner or later. But the thoughts of Madeline from Daniel was still in his mind. He couldn't concentrate.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:49 pm

"Ok class open your books to page 1." Mrs. Denclor said. During class Gabi kept looking at Alex who wouldn't stop looking at her. She began to blush a little.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Madeline turned to peek at Daniel, and noticed him staring at her. Both quickly turned around, blushing. Madeline began to do her assignment the teacher assigned. "If you'd like, you may have a partner." Of course, everybody wanted partners. "Daniel, would you like to be my partner?" One of the girls asked him. "No thanks, already with someone." He pulled his seat over to Madeline's desk, the girl staring in awe. Madeline didn't even notice Daniel come, for she was too caught up in her work. She didn't even know they could have partners. Daniel smiled at Madeline while she was working.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Gabi looked back at Alex who was staring at her. She quickly looked away and blushed. "Ok everyone I want you to write a story on what you look forward to during High School for homework you may start now." Mrs. Denclor said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 pm

She pushed up her glasses, continuing to scan the book, and write. "Madeline?" Daniel said, setting his paper on the desk. She didn't even hear him or see his paper. "Madelineeeeee." Daniel said waving his hand in her face. Madeline took his hand, setting it down. Continuing to write, she soon slowed down, blushing fiercely. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there. I-I got caught up in my work and I didn-" He covered her mouth. "It's alright." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

CHieko banged her head on the desk. And here goes the craziness. The teacher pulled out a clipboard. "Im Mr. Watter by the way. Now let's see. Sam."
"Here"
"Julie"
"Here"
"Chieko"
"Here" Chieko said. She continued to sketch the elite.
"Jacob"
"Here" Jake said. Jake of course was short for Jacob. The list went on and on. After that was over mr. Watter put the board down. "Allright. So for this year we will be learning about the Holocost. You will be partnering up. I have chosen so don't get all excited." Chieko saw alot of kids sigh. "You as partners will be studying the living conditions and the life of Jews and people who hid some of them." Mr. Watter said. "here are the partners: Jacob and Sam." Chieko could see Jake smiling to his friend in front of him. Most likely Sam. "Jana and Kathrine." The list went on. "Chieko and Chandler." Chandler? Who is Chandler?
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 pm

"Alright class, we will have a pop quiz on that book you had to read over the summer" Ms. Smith said as the whole class started to get loud. "What book?!" Miranda said as she started to freak out. "The one that Mrs. Sammuels said that we had to read, remember?" I said calmly. "Shit, why would I have read that book?" Miranda said still panicking. "Cause we had to" I said staring at Miranda. "Did you read it?" Chris asked once the class got quieter. I nodded, "did you?" I asked as we got the sheet. "Yea..." Chris said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 pm

"We can have partners, just to let you know." Daniel said, taking her pencil. "Oh, okay. I guess you have to go to your partner then," Maddie replied, taking her pencil back. Daniel took the pencil again, laughing a bit. "I'm your partner, doofus." Maddie smiled. "I knew that." She took the pencil, continuing to write where she left off. "What question are you on?" Daniel asked, writing. "24, you?" She replied. "14." Maddie chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 pm

"OK. Please turn to page 269. This is the beginning of the Holocaust. Get with your partners and begin reading." Mr.Watter said. Chieko looked around. A shorter boy walked up to her. About the same height as Chieko. "Your Chieko right?" Chieko nodded. "Ya." She closed her sketch book. "Chandler." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Maddie continued to work, unaware of Daniel staring at her. Her bangs moved in front of her eyes. She blew them up, her bangs coming back down. Sighing, she finished the last of the questions.

[By the way, I finished my picture for this rp. xD]
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Before Chieko could fully close the sketch book Chandler opened it. "What is with people and my sketch book!" She said. Chandler chuckled. he flipped through. "Cool. Favor Halo. But the detail is amazing!" He said. "OK then getting back to History?" Chieko said taking the sketch book away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 pm

"Are you done?" Maddie asked Daniel, closing her book. Daniel shook his head, "Almost. One more to go." Madeline stood up, taking her paper to Mr. Kiryuu. "Ah, thank you, Ms. Kusajishi." Madeline smiled, walking back to her seat. "And... done!" Daniel said, also giving it to the teacher. Mr. Kiryuu looked at Daniel's paper. "Well done, Mr. Sohma." Daniel walked back to Madeline.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 pm

(Hey are we still in class?)
[asking question]
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 pm

[Yeah.
Btw, I fixed up my app. It's now longer and has more detail. I'm going to do that with Daniel's now. xD]

Madeline took out a book; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. She turned to her page, and began reading. Daniel watched as she read.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 am

Chandler smiled. "Sure. He pulled a chair over and sat down next to Chieko. "So did you study Holuacost in your old school?" He asked. "A little. Didn't get into detail. I read a lot of Historical fiction and real events of it though." Chieko said skimming over the page. Mr. Watter threw a packet on her desk. "This is what needs to be done by the end of th year." Chieko looked at the packet. "75 page essay, short story, design of death camp; workcamp- can be drawn or digital, and a summary on a true story of a holuacost survivor or a soilder." Chandler read over her shoulder. "Wow. Thank God we have an entire year. I could not do 75 pages in 2 months!" Chieko laughed.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 am

(WTH, I've been gone for a week, and I missed so much!)

I walked with my friends Jerard and Ron. "You guys wanna come over?" I asked them. "My mom said she'll be fine with it. It'll be great! H finally set up a type of water basketball at the pool." I winked at them.
"Sure!" They said together and we laughed. "Well, I was in the mood for it." Jerard grinned.
"Did you guys sign up for the year book editing and all?" I asked suddenly.
"Why would we, Cecily?" Jerard raised an eyebrow at me.
"well," I brushed my blond hair out of my face. "I am, I do that every year. I take school pictures." I smirked at them.
"Well, we're not, dude!" Ron said
"Whatever, I need to get to my extra biology lessons." I told them. "I needed to use the microscope for something." I told them.
"Sure, we'll come along. We need a ride to your house." Jerard grinned.
I laughed and we entered the empty class
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 am

Gabi looked back at Alex "Why do you keep staring at me?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry I didn't think you would mind." Alex said.

~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't I was just curious." she said
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 am

I finished my class. "Finally,: I groaned. "Do you want to invite anyone else?" I asked.
"sure," Jerard shrugged.
(Are you at school Kung?)
"Hey, I'm Cecily," I said as I walked to a the boy Alex. "I was wondering, do you guys want to come over? Sorta of an, erm... get together. My house is big enough." I explained.
"Huge you mean!" Ron and Jerard said together.
I smiled at Alex and Gabi nicely. "I'm okay if you reject, but I insist you to come,"
"We'll get to know eachother when we shoot hoops." Ron shrugged.
"You're invited toooo, Gabi!" Jerard said.

Last edited by Calista on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:58 am

Madeline didn't notice Daniel staring at her. She continued to read her book. Madeline & Daniel heard a phone ring. Madeline looked up at the teacher. "Ah, excuse me.." Mr. Kiryuu said, walking out of the class. Madeline slammed her book closed. She put it back in her bag. "What are you going to do now?" Daniel asked her. She shrugged in reply.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 am

"hm, guess not," I sighed. "You can come over later," I handed her my address card with my picture.
"I'm hosting a party soon. My birthday is drawing nearer! And I'm having one for fin!" I said.
"Yeah, we already finished our classes earlier, let's go." Ron shrugged as my mom's car drove in. We got in the BMW and drove to my house.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 am

Gabi looked at the time seeing how much longer the would be in there. Soon Alex leaned over and tapped her and she flinched.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ten more minutes." Alex said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks." Gabi said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 am

(Confused. Aren't we still in first period???)
Chieko smiled. "So for now we should just get some info on our own and then get together and see what we got." She said. Chandler nodded. "That sounds good. Then we can exchange some info after a few weeks and see where we get." he said. The bell rung for next period.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

(Yes we are I was saying how much more time there was in the first period!!)
Gabi heard the bell ring and put he stuff in her backpack. "What's your next class?" she asked Alex.
~~~~~~~~~~
"History, what's yours?" he asked.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Same." she said.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Cool!" he said. "Do you want to walk together?" he asked.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Sure." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Gate High RP
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next