The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Gate High RP

Go down 
+2
kungfoogurl
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Madeline entered the campus, seeing many others already there. Clenching her shoulder-bag's strap, she began to walk in.

Last edited by Kanon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 pm

'Pfft, I need to get back to school. My sister Cindy needs to be picked up," I sighed. "Bye," I hugged ther boys and skipped back
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Madeline continued to work, not noticing Daniel poking or calling her name. "Go away." Madeline said coldly. "Madeline Kusajishi." Daniel called again, this time Madeline looking up. "Wha-" Madeline paused after seeing who it was. "Oh... Sorry Daniel... again." She smiled sheepishly, doing her work again. Question twenty, that fast. Daniel sat back down, shocked a bit. Hr has never seen someone like Madeline say something like that.
Shrugging, Daniel continued to do his work, ahead of Madeline by two. Again, everyone heard a phone ring. It was Mr. Fujiyaki. He went outside and answered his call. The room stayed quiet, wanting to hear what was going on. "What?! Really?! What the hell! I'll be there soon." The class started to snicker after hearing what the teacher just said. Mr. Fujiyaki entered the class, and took a deep breath. It seemed like he was holding back tears. "Class.. Please put your books away.. I have to head out right now, and I don't have time to find a sub, plus, o Ly twenty minutes until next class.. So go on out, free time right now. Until class begins."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am

Annabll giggled. "Same old Chieko." She said. Annabll went back to writing. Chieko continued to doodle. She sketched the eyes quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:20 am

Some of the students cheered. Madeline was a bit excited, packing her things quickly.
She soon left the classroom, leaving Daniel behind.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 pm

"Cool phone" Chris said as he handed mine back as I gave his. "Thanks, I guess" I said shyly. "Class" Mr. Snozzy said as I jumped and quickly put my phone back in my pocket. "There is only 10 minutes left of class, you may talk for the remaining time" He said as the whole class started to get loud with laughter and talks.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Madeline quietly entered the music room, finding the piano right in the middle of the room. She walked over, seeing many instruments surrounding her. Madeline sat in front of the piano, opening the cover. She placed her hands on the keys, and began to play a beautiful tune.

[This song, by the way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_6YXu90P1M ]
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Chieko finished up and sighed. She put away the paper. "OK class. We have a few minutes left so you may continue working or talk." Of course people chose talk. Chieko pulled out her schedule and checked it. Music next. She put the schedule away.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 pm

I sighed and got out my schedule, "drama........history.......nothing out of the ordinary" I said as I skimmed through the paper. Then the bell rang as I folded my schedule and putted it back into my bag.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Chieko grabbed her bag as the bell rang. She slung it over her shoulder and walked out the door. "Hey Chieko!" Chieko turned around. Annabell was calling her. "Do you want to hang out sometime?" she asked. "Maybe. I'll talk to you later about it." Chieko said. She turned back around and walked down to music.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Madeline continued the song, unaware, of Daniel coming in quietly, holding his schedule. He listened to Madeline play, music filling his ears. Madeline soon came to a stop, finishing the song. "Oh, hi, Daniel.." Madeline said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Chieko neared the music room. She heard talking. She peeked in and saw a boy and.... what was her name? Madeline. Chieko stood by the door way.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 pm

"Dude, that was amazing! I never knew you even had this talent!" Daniel exclaimed. Madeline smiled a bit, reaching in her bag for her schedule. She took it out, reading her next class. "Good thing I'm already here." Madeline said, sitting down in front of the piano again. "You have music?" Daniel asked. Madeline nodded. "Oh.. I have P.E.. I'll see you later, then." Daniel said, walking out.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Chieko moved out of the way as the boy walked out. Chieko walked into the class and saw Madeline. "Um... Hi." She said. "I'm Chieko. Our lockers are next to each other. Remember?" She walked next to the piano.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 am

"Yes, I remember.. Hi, Chieko." Madeline said, touching the keys of the piano.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 pm

(IMA ROLEPLAY AS A MESSAGE! "You guys are always on..." Calista sighed gloomily.
"THANKS!" Chieko and Angelica said together)

[where are we?]

I tossed my bag and took Crystal home with me. "Good freshman day?" i aske boringly.
"No," she said gloomily.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

(great question these and more wont be answered on the next issue of golden gate high XD) shane was walking around he saw a few people
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:05 am

(Lol!! And srry Calista. You live 5 hours behind most of us. Plus I have feb break this week)
"You play?" Chieko asked. She saw few people walk into class. Shetapped her fingers on the keys creating a quick 3 pitch melody.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 pm

shane went into the room (with chieko and kanon) he looked at the panio
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yes, I do." Madeline replied, pressing the keys one by one.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"Cool. I know some but not alot. I'm not that good." Chieko said. A few more people walked into the class. "Small class. People must not like music a lot." She said. She did another quickly melody.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

"What instruments do you play?" Madeline asked, tapping her foot.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 pm

(All of these are fake BTW-except Clarinet but I quit- though I want to Learn them)
"Piano, Guitar, Clarinet, and trumpet." Chieko said. She looked over by the door again as the teacher walked in.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 pm

(Seriously? Am I always this lost?)
I looked around. I entered my house. "Guess you better do your homework, Crystal." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 am

shane listened to them with out saying anything
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

"Cool. I play violin, cello, and piano." She began to quiet down when the teacher came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Gate High RP   Golden Gate High RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Gate High RP
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next