The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Trainers RP

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the pokeball she smiled and put it in her bag. She put up her hood after stepping outside into the cold, rainy day.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OK Off the RP here. We are using the same Towns and Gyms as Sinnoh. So basiclly we are in Sinnoh but you can catch all the Pokemon. Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm

(Omg I loved her!)
CHieko stopped and looked at the girl who just came in. Misdreavous nudged Chieko to move on. "Um....Hi." Chieko said ignoring Misdreavous.

Last edited by Caseroos on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:29 pm

"Yu mean Kirlia?" I said. "Pleased to meet you." I said to Shane and bent down to Kirlia. "Physic too, I assume?"

"I'm Aquaria. I can't seem to figure your name." I sighed looking at the girl and examined her. "Chieko? Or is it Lily?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Faye had told her mother that she and Tyler were going to Hearthome. She allowed them to go, and off they went, towards Hearthome.

[I had to get in somewhere, lol]
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:33 pm

"yep she is a Physic to" shane said
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:35 pm

"Yes, I'll get espeon healed and i'll get a place to stay
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 pm

shane looked at a poster it said *pokemon contest* the date was that day a bit later in time "oh wow there is one toady" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Chieko let out a laugh. "Do I look like a Lily? I'm Chieko." She said grimly. She walked up to the counter and Nutse Joy gave her a contest and Gym case. She tha Ned her and walked back over.

"Contest? Today? No, it says tomorrow." Chieko pointed out.
(We need timeto train.)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:46 pm

(ok) Shane got some casses one for badges and a other for ribbions "want to train" Shane said to everyone
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 pm

"Ah! Tyler, look! There's Hearthome." Faye exclaimed. They both scurried toward the contest center.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Chieko smiled. "Sure. But we should wait for the rain to pass first." she said. Misdreavous came over to her and snuggled next to her. (Which is what my dog is doing right now except my dog is snoring)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

It stoped raining "ok I'm going to train" Shane said while kirrla was follwing him
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:30 am

Chieko shrugged and looked at Misdreavous. "Well. You want to go train?" He nodded and speed after Shane and Kirlia. Chieko let out a chuckle and followed them.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 pm

shane ran to a near by park "so what do you want to do first" shane said to kirila, kirila was looking at the pound "what is it" shane said. A buziel poped out and used bubble on shane and went back in "hey im going to get you" shane said
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm

(Aw man, I'm doing my Oil Spills project.... I'll miss a lot.)
"Hm, this seems like a nice place to be..." I said, looking inside an inn. (Hm, let's say there is)
Espeon meowed and leapt onto the bed. "I'll get some food, shall I?" I said plainly.
She nodded and walked side by side with me.
"There must be sushi here..." I muttered under my breath
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Shane looked at the pond "kirrlia use counfusion if yu can" Shane said kirrla struck t the water then buziel came outlooking mad "looks like I have to fight"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm

(I never knew they came out of ponds. xD)

"Here," I handed her a sushi and got one for me. "Cheers"
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

(I'm a bad speller) buziel used bubble and hit kirrla then kirla used magic leaf "god job" Shane said
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Faye turned to Tyler, and nodded. They both walked into the contest place, seeing many different pokemon and people there.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 pm

We finished eating and decided to go training for the contest. "Over here," I pointed at the pond. (Wherever he is.)
"Hm, we need two pokemon for this contest... I'll get out Smoochum...[/i] I sighed and threw a pokeball.
(Usually needed, just saying)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 pm

The buzeil wasent going easy an used headbut hitting kirrla but then kirrla grave on ad used counfusion "ok go pokeball" Shane said
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

"You might as well just get a grass type first," I saw Shane throw a pokeball at buizel. "But I suppose if you put it that way, it'll do," I said coldly.
(Wow, I like this character. She's different from everyone else.)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 pm

it hit him in the head kirrla and shane both looked at it worried *poof* it work "YAY" shane said dancing "we did it" kirrla joined in the dance
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 pm

"Hm, what are you going to do with her?" I asked politely
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm

"i think its a guy and i guess i should get to know it so should kirrla" shane said letting buziel out of the pokeball. It looked confused and it started to run away "WAIT" shane said bringing it back and ouit of the pokeball "this time im going to hold you" kirrla held on to but it started to run dragging kirrla "OMG" shane said "this is going to take a while"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 pm

"She's not used to you. Use the leaf, and," I looked at him. "CAN YOU HEAR ME?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainers RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next