The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Trainers RP

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the pokeball she smiled and put it in her bag. She put up her hood after stepping outside into the cold, rainy day.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OK Off the RP here. We are using the same Towns and Gyms as Sinnoh. So basiclly we are in Sinnoh but you can catch all the Pokemon. Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Espeon fell for a bit and came back up. "Hm." I looked at Espeon. "Now, Yawn!(Lol, I felt like it)

Espeon yawned as a cloud reached Misdreavus. She yawned. Hm, plan on I suppose. I thought and smiled
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Crap, this is not good. Chieko thought for a minute. "Misdreavous, Shadow ball!" Misdreavous launched the dark shadow at Espeon.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 pm

shane walked away from the battle when a guy appeared out of the bush's
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

I saw her hit Espeon as Misdrevus fell asleep. "Now, Dream Eater!" I said as light absorbed from Misdreavus to Espeon. Midreavus let out a little yelp. Espeon regained more health. I smiled, seeing Espeon healthier.

"Pika, pika!" Pikachu started to jump from the grass.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:11 pm

the trainer looked around "hey my pikachu come back" he said seeing the pikachu in the grass. Shane looked at him confused
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 pm

(Wait what? The pikachu watching is mine. o.o)
"Pikachu, where are you going?" I called out to him. Pikachu paused and got closer to the battle field.
(I'm waiting... for Chieko to make her move. o.o)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 pm

(sorry XDDDDDD)
the trainer went after a pikachu far away from the battle "thats a ratatatta painted yellow" shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Chieko gritted her teeth. Misdreavous woke up weakly. "Misdreavous Psywave once more! Spin when you use it!" Misdreavous used psywave a began to spin. The pink waves spun out around the entire field.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 am

"Double Team!" I said. she made multiple copies as the mover hit her copies. "Now, Psychic!" I said as her only self appeared. She saw misdreavus dizzy and shot her move at her
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 pm

MIsdreavous was very week. "Confuse Ray right at Espeon!" Misdreavous shot the ball of ligfht at Espeon. It got it right in the hea.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:15 pm

"Shoots," I said as Espeon began swinging as though she was drunk. "Langlock(Iforgot the move that takes a direct lock...)!" I said as she began navigating slowly. Stop spinning will you? I thought, frustrated.
She finally set her eyes on Misdreavus, her legs were wobbly. "Now, Psycic!" I said.
Espeon slowly shot her move at misdreavus, missing only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 am

Chieko watched as the move missed Misdreavous. Thank God.. This might com back to bite me later. "Misdreavous Curse!" Misdreavous grunted as the curse hit him. He swayed a little then straightened. She watched as the curse hit Espeon.
Back to top Go down
Jian

Jian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am

( inactiveness made me the last one to start D:)
Kyoko started her journey with the profesor's help 8D
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm

@Chieko: using that move, lankglock or something, takes pure aim, but she only missed a bit. did you read the whole shot post? xD
"Urgh, you should know that cuts half of Misdreavus's health?" i said testily. "Now, phsywave!" I said as the move hit Misdreavus. Misdreavus fell lightly, still levitating. Espeon did her best to stand. Her legs began wobbling. "I really need her to use Synthesis... but that's for grass..." i sighed. I'll use my Mr. Mime later, he hasn't been out for a while since we were in Kanto... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:52 pm

(Opps. Sorry i speed read. But hey some times luck still stands.)
Misdreavous wobbled a bit. "I know. I did that on purpose. Pretty good for a new trainer, ey?" Chieko said. Misdreavous, cant last another second. We'll make the best of it though. "MIsdreavous Payback!" Misdreavous went straight for Espeon. he hit her but not directley. It still did some good damage.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 pm

"Ah, you should know, where is your starter pokemon? Not used to her much are you?" I asked testily. "He may be in its pokeball, I can sense its feelings."

"Now, Yawn!" I said once more. Espeon yanwed as Midreavus softly fell asleep. "Dream Eater, now!" i said as more health regained on Espeon.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 pm

"Two things. One is he and two you just defeted my starter. Guess you don't have as keen senses as you thought." Chieko said as she watched Misdreavous faint. She pulled out his pokeball. "Misdreavous return." As Misdreavous returned she put the pokéball away. "OK now." She pulled out her next pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:58 pm

"I'm sorry, I see you've abandoned the one's Professor Rowan has offered?" I said testily. "He seemed to be glad showing me the Turtwig he had left."
"Midreavus has been defeated, win goes to Aquara," Drift said boredly.
"I'll put back Espeon bck and get her out later," I said. I grabbed her pokeball. "Just this once, Espeon, return!" I said as she got in.
I got another one out and enlarged it. "Go, Mr. Mime!"
Mime!" Mr. Mime said, as he pretended he was in a box
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:12 pm

shane was watching "oh a mime"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 pm

"Hm, Mr. Mime?" i Said as he walked to me. "Do your best, okay?" i said as I hugged him.
"Mime!" he said.
"Good," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm

kirlia walked near it just starring
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Hm, it's that kid.. I thought, seeing Shane and his Kirlia. "Okay now go on the field Mr.Mime." I said softly as he walked up. I forced my hair off from blocking my eyes, which turned a sudden shade of red. "Hm, I hate when this happens," I sighed as I blocked my eyes with my hair, hoping no one had noticed
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

"woah what just happend" shane said looking at her hair
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Chieko was spaced out. She held on tightly to her pokeball. She shook her head. "OK then." she tossed the pokeball. "OK Absol!" As Absol appeared it let out a small roar.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 pm

"It's. So. Cute!" I couldn't help but squeal. "Excuse me, for a moment?" I took out a mirror and checed it my eyes were still red. They were. I frowned. "Oh no, I need to finish her off... Something bad happened..." I said anxiously. Mr. Mime was playing and making a mirror reflector. "Mimey, it's not that time..." I told him gently.
"Mime..." Mr. Mime said sadly and broke the mirror
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers RP   Pokemon Trainers RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainers RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next