The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Nations at War RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Calista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Momo, you need to train harder!" her training captain said angrily.
"I am doing my best Master!" I cried.
"You are one of the top fighters here, but you cannot act as one!" he roared.
"Yes, Master Drey..." I dropped my head. I haven't been treated normally but only infront of my friends.
He set up more fake people. I jumped, kicked, hitting each person thoroughly with my sword.
"That is more like it, Momo!" Master Drey said delightedly.
I smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head then looked up. "Dad."
He smiled. I only called him Dad at normal regularities. "Now enough practice today, Momo. Go and have fun with your wills." he said.
I nodded and walked out of the training grounds and onto the regular grounds.
"That was done beautifully, Miss Mikoto!" I heard a little boy say.
"Thank you," I smiled and him And went off to ond my friends.

(Hmmm... Kanin and kungfoo?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm

"He's mad because I used to be evil, but I couldn't take it any more I HATE being evil because almost everyone hates everything. Especially my dad he even hates my that's why he banished my. Oh yeah I forgot to mention my dad was the king of the evil side." Mitsu said hopping they would believe because it was true.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:13 pm

"WHAT!?!!?" I said looking straight at the girl. "And yet you expect me to believe this crap? No wonder Miku is soo pissed off."
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 pm

"Please believe me being evil sucks if you went over there for 1 hour you would understand." Mitsu said. "Every corner you turn there's is a new fight and the people are usually coming after you especially if your a girl because they think your weak." she said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Rebecca glared at the girl for a while then finally sighed and said, "alright. I'm going to believe you and trust you but if you screw up. Your gonna get it for sure" I said as I held up a fist.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm

"Ok I won't screw up I promise, but if I do you can hurt me I don't care. Let's just hope while I'm here I won't get cut everyday." Mitsu said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Rebecca still glared at the girl. "Fine then" I said as I started to walk away. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to finish what I started."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 am

"if you go bad on us" shane said "just dont"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Miku pushed Chieko out of the way. "You do anything and you will die!" HE shouted as he turned away and walked off. "Well that went better than i expected." Chieko said. She grabbed her spear and put it in front of her. "meet me in the fields tonight and i will help you out. Better not be around Miku when he is mad." SHe said as she pressed the button on her staff. Spikes shot out and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 pm

(WHO, WHAT WHERE WHEN AND HOW? WHO'S TALKING? WHAT ARE WE DOING? WHERE ARE WE? WHEN IS IT HAPPENING? HOW DID WE GET SO FAR?)
I tucked my sword in my sword holder.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm

(You missed alot. We are still fighting is mostly what you Need to know right now.)
[Juat answering question]
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

As I walked by I went to the spot where I last seen the boy but he wasn't there when I returned. "Ok.....this is odd" I said as I looked around. I shrugged and decided to head on back.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 pm

("meet me in the fields tonight and i will help you out. Better not be around Miku when he is mad." was that question directed toward me?)
[just asking Caseroos question]
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:09 pm

(Yep.)
[Re answering a question]
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:05 pm

(Urr... I have school. This week is VERY, VERY important. I might be gone for the whole week especially. Catholic Schools Week...
I went home. Hm, i better find Mitsu's trainer... she's been gone for a l[i]load... I thought.
"Excuse me," I knocked at his door.
"Yes?" I heard a deep voice.
"Do you happen to know where Mitsu is?" I asked suspiciously.
"No, she hasn't been around since the battle, in a matter of fact." he said.
"Is that so?" I bit my lip.
He nodded. "If you see her, make sure she comes to the training." he said deeply. "Make sure of that" he emphasized.
I nodded and bowed. Where the bloody hell is she? I thought
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 pm

(next weak is Catholics school's week for me to oh and is the battle over)
shane looked around
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 pm

(You go to a chathlic school too? Cool me and Meghan do as well. We kinda skipped chathlic schools well cause of the snow so we are making up everything this week.)
Chieko walked away from Mitsu towards the battle. She saw many people from both sides fleeing back to their side. "Day is done." she looked at the ground to see many bodies. She saw one that brok her heart. Her old friend Wiako. She hadn't seen him in forever. To see him there.... It was painful. She sighed and started to walk back.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Mitsu started to walk towards the fields that night and she didn't see Chieko. "I wonder where she is." Mitsu thought.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 am

Senna sat down on a stump, staring at her cuts and wounds.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:24 pm

(so the battle is over?) shane sat down
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Rebecca sighed and walked on back home. "Guess the day is done."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm

(i will take that as a yes) shane was walking back
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm

(Well for that night)
"What do you mean you ahve other things to do?!" Miku shouted at Chieko back at Mikus house. "I told you I just do now please! I will make up extra practice later!" He rolled his eyes. "It won't he like that! There might not be a later!" Chieko knew what he meant. She sighed. "Please Miku..... Please....." he sighed. "Fine go but only for an hour or two! Then you get night training! We work on flying and the ater got It?" Chieko nodded and dashed away and out into the fields.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 am

Mitsu saw Chieko coming up the hill. "Hey Cheiko what do you need to talk to me about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm

shane was back at their side "wow its lonely here now"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:00 pm

(Hey u said that the day was done...or watever so i took thought that, that we could go home and the day was done,case)
As I finished taking the battle gear off I noticed Chieko running off, "huh. Wonder whats shes up to" I said as tied my hair and went out to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Nations at War RP   Two Nations at War RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Nations at War RP
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next