The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Sky High~*

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
ninjabunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

*~Sky High~* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

(oh XD Nuv) "nice to meet you" Ashly said "ohno the time I need to go bye" Ashly poked dahne one more time and left
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Shane looked very mad Shane grred under his breath "I hate you" he said under his breath "what " takumi said lookinng at Shane "I said I hate you" "well gate this" takumi punched Ashly in the face again
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Chieko was enraged now. Her eyes glowed red and Tamuki started to float. "Whooaa!" he yelled. Chieko felt her arm on fire. Tamuki fell face first on the floor and Chieko screamed as the fire burnt her arm.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Ashlys mouth was bleading "it hurts" Ashly said in pain "that's it" Shane said rolling over to takumi to bite him and bash him with his head "haha lock the bunny is trying to hurt me" takumi said laughing
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Synthia smiled. Shestepped back. Kyle laughed. "Until we ge this all straightened out where the last girl is no one leaves or we will hurt you. We know your weak spots." Kyle said. Synthia stepped closer to Chieko she struggled to move backwards. Takumi punched Ashly in the face again and kicked Shane.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Angelica quietly continued to untie the rope on here hands without anyone noticing her movements.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Chiekohit the edge of the couch. Synthia laughed and stepped back next to Kyle. Chieko got tge last knot out of the rope she held her hands behind her back. The door opened. Luki walked in. (I would say for now Lyndon is gone) He closed tge door. "Sorry, the Lyndon gut puts up a fight." He walked over ad saw Chieko tied up. He smiled. "Not so tough now are you?" Chieko stared at him. Her eyes did not yet go back to her original color.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:12 pm

"oh hi"takumi said to lyndon takumi garbed a gun "look like we only have a few bullets,might as well use them well... on the traitor" he went over to ashly and shot her in the leg then the arm "hahahahahahha" takumi said laughing crazily
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Angelica glared at Takumi then back to Ashly. Angelica heard a little snap from the ropes and looked around and saw no one heard it. I sighed in relief and continued to pretend to have my hands tied.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 pm

shane looked insanely mad "you evil man,you have no soul" shane said to takumi he started to pull out his claws and cut his rope of and his eyes went red takumi shot shane in the leg shane got up from it "what tha" takumi said shane ran up to takumi and slashed him in the face
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Chieko watched what as going on. Kyle just watched as well. Oh no... All of a sudden Kyle held out his hand. Every thing that was happening stopped. He threw Shane against a wall and takumi smiled. Chieko's eyes still stayed red not changing. Luki looked at her. He smiled he pulled the gun out of Takumi's hands.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 pm

"Oh crap" I said watching Kyle take the gun. "your horrible!!" I said to Kyle without thinking.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 pm

shane tried to get of the wall "your sick"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

(It's Luki with the gun. Kyle is holding Shane up against the wall)
Chieko's eyes got bigger. Luki Held the gun up. "Pay back time." He said smiling. Chieko closed her eyes waiting for the shot.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Shane was shot he laid there dead (don't worry I'm not dead yet)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:16 pm

(so y u say ur dead if ur not?)

Angelica couldn't bear to see Chieko or Shane get shot so she closed her eyes and meditated then she heard Luki, "wheres the gun?!" I faintly smiled for I have turned the gun invisible.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Chieko opened her eyes. She looked over at Angelica. She mouthed the words 'Thank you'. Chieko laughed silently as she saw Luki dance around looking for the gun. Kyle became aggrivated. He raised his hand and the gun appeared. "You may shot her but keep he alive. We still need her." he said. Chieko's eyes got big again. Luki nodded and shot Chieko in the leg. She screamed.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

(not dead) Shane stood up with bload coming out of his stomphe and slashed luki in te face then fell down
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 pm

"Ok seriously what can you not do!?" I said to Kyle seeing Luki picking up the gun and shot at Chieko. I closed my eyes as I heard Chieko scream.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Chieko held her hand over the wound. She felt tears roll down her eyes. She did not ever want to look in a mirror after this day. She looked up to Kyle laughing. Luki was kicking Shae out of the way. He held his face. Chieko wanted to punch everyone of them in the face. He eyes had still not gone back to their original color yet.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 pm

I opened my eyes and saw Chieko holding the wound and crying. I mouthed to her 'I'm sorry.' Then Luki came up to me, "your turn now" he said and my eyes got wide as I watched the gun in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Chieko couldnt standit now. She saw Luki hold the gun up to Angelica. She didnt care about the pain. She didnt care about dying. She stood up and punched Luki in the face the gundropped. She grabbed it and turned around and shot Synthia. Kyle watched Synthia drop he shouted and held out his hand. Chieko screamed as she was forced to the floor. She heard her leg snap.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm

shane looked up almost dieing "so this is who it ends" shane saw 2 people coming with guns draging away everyone
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Kyle held up his hand to stop the people from dragging Chieko away. She watched as the door closed behind Angelica. Chieko was in alot of pain. She looked up to see Kyle standing over her. He motioned for the people to leave. After they left Kyle kicked Chieko in the stomcah. She doubled over in pain. "You. You have been such a pain to everyone!" He kicked her in her burn on her leg. She screamed.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:51 pm

shane looked up seeing takumi "so your still alive to bad" takumi said
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:53 pm

"Chieko!" I said now with tears in my eyes as I watched her leave. I bent down letting my hair cover my face and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Sky High~*
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next