The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Sky High~*

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
ninjabunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

*~Sky High~* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

(oh XD Nuv) "nice to meet you" Ashly said "ohno the time I need to go bye" Ashly poked dahne one more time and left
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm

"Have what?" I said nervously. "And excuse me but this girl that your talking to has a name pal" I said snapping back to him.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Bring them out." Synthia grabbed a rope on the floor. As she pulled on it two people appeared. "Mom...Dad..." Chieko said softly.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Angelica looked at Chieko and then to her parents "poor Chieko." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Chieko's parents were uncouncious. They lay on the ground bruised and beaten. "Very easy to get. They have no powers you know? Very strange. But hey, the best dont need parents with powers. Just look at me." Kyle said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:25 pm

"Yea, like your a good example to us" I said laughing a little.

(i laughed a little while saying this)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Me, Icendia, and Shane got back. "Chieko! Angelica!" I cried, running up to two people. "Chieko's parents.."

"Well, well, well.... Rae! We meet again!" Icendia growled at Rae.
"Don't give me that ungrateful tone!" Rae's eyes turned red.

(im too sad... my dad left to the philippines since his mom died....)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Then there was another rope and Angelica's parents appeared. But they looked in worse shape that Chieko's parents, "there not dead if that's what your thinking. At least not yet." Kyle said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

"And you better hope you're not to be!" I snarled at Kyle
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Kyle turned around and stared at Calista, "and you should hope that you won't be either."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Chieko breathed heavily. She did not want her anger to be the end of them all. Kyle looked at her. "Poor poor parents. Forced to take on their childrens burdens." He pulled out a gun. "No..."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 pm

(yes im back XD) shane looked at kyle pulling out a gun but then ashly came in and bit him
kyle: what tha heck
ashly:i have a LOT of things to tell
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Angelica saw Ashly bite Kyle who was holding the gun.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Chieko looked at Ashly. She shrugged and took the distraction as a chance. Chieko kicked her feet up over her head. She put her feet on the crane hook and tried to free her hands.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm

"see they promised that if i did a couple things they wouldn't kill you" ashly said looking at shane "why do you care about me so much" shane said "beacus your my brother (dundundun) by the way we should be more careful there landmines around here" ashly said
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 am

Angelica saw Chieko and did the same. Only different. She turned invisible and squeezed away from the ropes. She was still invisible when she managed to break free. I just love when people underestimate me she said to herself smiling.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:06 am

shane looked around "so where are the bad guys"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

Chieko looked up from her hands. She had a gut feeling. "Crap! The brothers turned them invisible! Watch your backs!" Chieko looked back down tryingto get her hands free. She got one hand out when something grabbe her leg. She fell and was thrown off the crane. Her other hand slipped out as she landed on the ground. Chieko groaned as something dragged her. She kicked and heard a groan. "I swear Takumi!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:24 am

kyle got up "why do i feel funny" shane went up to him and punched him
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:41 am

Chieko kicked Takumi in the jaw. He fell down bleeding. He lost his invisibility control and Synthia came into view. Chieko ran over to her. Synthia threw a fireball. Chieko slid underneath it and kicked Synthia's feet from under her. Synthia layed on the groundfor a bit. Kyle looked at Shane and gritted his teeth. His eyes turned black and Shane started to float up above everyones heads.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 am

"you dont mess with me" shane sent a bunny at kyle and it hit him in the head "oww that hurt" shane started to lower done a little bit
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 am

"Hmm..." I looked around.
"Callie! Behind me!" Icendia told me.
I jumped behind her. We locked arms. "i can't believe you still remember, Icie!" I laughed. "Not a chance!" Icendia chuckled.
"Listen for the footsteps.." I whispered softly.
Icendia nodded. I heard footsteps near.
"NOW!" I roared as I jumped and Icendia began to spin. I kicked repetively. I heard one knock. He became visible. It was Takumi.
"You're not getting this." Icendia wagged her frost necklace.
"Or this!" I showed him my star shaped necklace.
"Now.. Shane, you need to find the other brother!" I told him.
"I-I-I need you dead, Calista Moon!" Ashly trembled. "Or Shane will have to according to them."
"Ashly, you can do the right thing!" I told her.
"N-No.. They overpowered my older brother... And I have to overpower you to save Shane.."
"SHANE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" I shouted.

(I know Im late... sorreh..)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 am

(Ah! Your post is confuzling Calista!)
Chieko watched as Shane floated. "Oh God..." Before Chieko could do anything. She was pulled down by Synthia. A fireball appeared in her hand and it went straight into Chiekos skin. Chieko screamed as her flesh burned again. Synthia laughed.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am

(I was posting, and then you two posted before me, so I got confused myself... ;P Sorreh)
I panted. "Chieko?" I turned around. I saw her scream in pain.
"Cheiko!" I ran to her. "A-are you ok?" I asked her unknowingly
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 am

"ugh" shane said while being up all of a sudden kyle screamed "whats happing" he fell down and fainted
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 am

Synthia looked at Calista and stood up. Chieko cried in pain. Her leg was now as burnt as her face. "So," Synthia started. "Some new raw meat readyto be cooked?" She cracked her knuckles and she took a step closer to Calista. Chieko pulled her knife out of her boot and stabbed Synthia in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Sky High~*
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next