The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Sky High~*

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
ninjabunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

*~Sky High~* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

(oh XD Nuv) "nice to meet you" Ashly said "ohno the time I need to go bye" Ashly poked dahne one more time and left
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Angelica took the note and looked at it then handed it to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Chieko looked at the note. "Scales? This is weird. They are real music scales."
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:52 pm

"Mhmm. Ah but wait if we read it like music something might come up....do you have an instrument? We can start off from there" I said taking the note back.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 pm

(Prentend I'm nex to Angelica!)
"I have my violin..." I mumbled, taking it slowly out. "I always play it Alone..." I turned red, I drew on it with all four of us on it on the side with Sharpie. "Can you guys plAy the musical notes? Each mote has a letter."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:03 pm

(lol i ment reptile scales XD could we have both) Shane looked around who do we know that has scales... Wait"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 pm

"Ya there are both musical and reptiles scales on this." Chieko said. "So the music is some song and the reptile scales-" Chieko stopped she looked at Shane. "Oh god..." Chieko ran into her room and grabbed her saxaphone. She ran back out. "Show me the notes." she quickly said putting her reed on.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Shane got the music scales "hear you go" Shane thought to himself "who has scales... Could it be her,if it was her then who was with her
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Chieko looked at themusic and played. The song was The national anthem. "Why would it be that?" Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm

"I don't know why it would be the anython but I have a idea about the repitle scales might be ashlys,but I saw her powers she coundt have done By her self
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:07 pm

"Ya. The anthem means many things. Oh saycan you see by the dawns earrly light, what so proudly we hail at the twilights last gleaming, who broad stripes and bright stars throughthe perilous light for the ramparts we watch were so galantly streaming and the rockets red glare the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the nigh that our flag was still there, oh say does that star spangle banner yet wave for the one of the free and the home of the brave. Chieko went wide eyed.
(I messed up a bit and I just really wanted to type this! XD)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm

"wait not all of that aonding good" Shane said while humming the tune to him self
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:40 pm

"No I think I know! Star spangled banner! That is the songs real name!" Chieko said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

"mabey something to do with stars" Shane said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am

"No, THE star spangled banner! There is only one flag in this town of the American flag! That is where they are!" Chieko put her sax away and ran down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 am

"shane ran down "so where going to the flag"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 am

(AWW! Just because my cousin is leaving tomorrow, and we were celebrating today doesn't mean I get to be left out! As usual... ):

I still was at school. I picked up my violin. My lips trembled.
"Back again... are we?" I heard a malicious voice from afar through the cafeteria. '
I didn't turn my head. (I have no idea where we are in the past few pages...) "And who must you be, I may ask?" I said quietly, sitting down.
"No one you should know..." his head faced down.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I must ask you the same question. You're parents must be worried sick." he said promptly.
"And you shouldn't." I finally recognized the voice a bit. "R-Rae?" I said angrily. "What the hell do you want from me?" I trembled.
"Nothing..." he said softly. "I could just take you home if you'd like. The bus had just left."
I had no choice. I couldn't fly. He could. His special ability... "F-F-Fine.. Just this once..." I said, making up my mind. I turned my head, getting my backpack.
He smiled and chuckled.
"W-What's funny?" I asked his, looking to his eye.
"Nothing. Let's get going."
"I shalln't agree less." I sighed, letting him carry me. I put my arms around him, hoping not to fall when we got to the main sky entrance.
"How did you know I was left behind?" I asked quietly.
"You, you were in my mind." he chuckled.
I turned red. "In that case, can we hurry on?" I asked.
"As you wish." he said, servant like.
We finally reached the ground after an hour. "I must say, falling would've done more on me." I grunted. "Where are we?" I asked suspiciously.
His eyes glared at me. "I longed this day to come!" he said loudly.
"Oh shoots.. a trap! I knew something was freakishly wrong with you dimbo!" I screeched.
"After my father killed your sister, you were just needed to complete! Your neclace you are wearing produces my family's life circle!"
I looked at my glowing necklace. "Windie didn't do anything!" I held onto my necklace.
"Of course, but her necklace does!" he roared. "Her's of the power of wind, your brother, the power of the earth, and you of the light!" he sneered.
"I can't believe I was set up a mission like this!" he snickered.
Suddenly, I saw Takumi, Sai, Shuriku, and Ashly came, wearing completely dark outfits.
"You! You set up this!" I felt the brothers' hands tying my hand. "How dare you side with him! He's a jerk!" I cried.
"Oh, yeah, sure..." Ashly jerked. "I can't wait for this to end!"
"Your powers are just as insolent as you are!" Sai sneered.
"Oh shut UP!" I demanded.
"We're not shutting up..." the brother chirped together.
I cried. "What did you do to Windie's body?" I asked helplessly.
"She died , dimwit! Her blood is special. We kept her body in our lab." Sai rolled her eyes.
"Let. Me. GO!" I cried. "Chieko! Angelica! Shane!" I cried harder. I struggled.
Rae looked at me. He walked towards me. He extended his hand.
"Hah!" I kicked him. He fell down.
"I forgot I could do karate." I game a small smiled and flipped. I face the brothers, Shuriku and Takumi. "Gosh, this is what you get for listening to a duschbag!" I punched them. I faced Ashly. She gasped. "Stop acting weak!" I growled. She smiled maliciously and her pink eyes turned red. "I shouldn't have said that..." I said and her and Sai grabbed me.
"Ugh, Rae better get up!" Ashly groaned.
"Where are they when you need them..." I sighed, thinking of Shane, Angelica, and Chieko. My necklace glowed. A memory flashed, when I was six, my mom gave me a necklace. "You have only a few wished on your deepest needs. Use it well...
I opened my eyes. It turned yellow to white, white to yellow. Shane, Angelica, Chieko, I need you here... These villains captured me, due to the fact you guys ditched me... No... as I was saying, I don't know where I am! It's this dark place. I think called Death Alley... Please! I can't stand it here! my necklace glowed. Three balls appeared with words scrolling and a video of what's happening.
"What the hell is this?" Ashly roared.
The three balls zoomed out and into the sky. May the messages be sent... I hoped, seeing my necklace fade.

(HAHAHA! THIS IS EXTRA LONG! >Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:15 am

(omg long XD) Shane herd Calista "chieko I hear calsita she is in trouble" Shane ran of *after running* Shane came in "are you ok" all of a sudden Shane was jumped on "aaaaa" Shane pushed the person on to see Ashly "im sorry" Ashly said she pulled out some tiny claw and went at Shane "why are you doing this" Shane said avioding the attacks "beacuas they would kill them" Shane said "kill who" Ashly said "I can't tell"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am

Chio followed Shane. Right before Shane was hit she was pulled backward. Something was cupped over her mouth. It was Tamuki. Chieko punched the invisible snoop righ in the face. "Owwww!!" He screamed as he came into view. Chieko kicked hm in the stomach and he went flying into a wall. He lay uncouncious. Cheiko couldn't celebrate, next thing she knew a bag was thrown over her and she was dragged away. "Shane! Calista! Angelica!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 am

"chieko" Shane went to get her when he was grabed frombehind "sorry" Ashly said Ashly bit him "aaaaaaa"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Chieko struggled and kicked. "Oh stop it!" her capturer called. "You! You are Synthia!" (I forget what I called te girl, I think that was it) Synthia kicked Chieko. "Why don't you just shut up s we can get you away from here." Chieko struggled more and kicked harder. "Shane! Calista! Angelica! Someone please!!!" She called
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Angelica was invisible and kicked Synthia hard and grabbed the bag that Chieko was in, "its me" she said quietly to Chieko as Angelica was opening the bag. Once the bag was open Angelica was pulled back and her mouth was covered. Then as Angelica reappeared so did Shuriku. "You dushbag." I said when I saw him. "Hey, I had to do it" Shuriku said as he hit my pressure point and I became unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Chieko crawled out of the bag as Angelica became uncouncious. "Angelica!" Chieko was pulled back. "Hello, you know you are very strong." It was Tamuki. Chieko struggled to gt out of his grasp. Chieko heard clapping. "You see. One against four wasn't fair. One on one is." Chieko knew that voice. Luki/ Lyndon appeared. "You! You ba-" Synthia grabbed Chieko's throat. She held up her hand a fire ball appeared in her hand. It hit Chueko and she screamed as the fire burned her flesh.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm

While Angelica was unconscious she felt being picked up and carried off. Then she heard Chieko's scream but it was very faint and then someone said, "her mind is too strong, we must take her and her other friend the others are no need and her and the other that I need for now." No...no no no! Chieko if you can hear me....get away from here! Run! Angelica said in her mind to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Chieko was screaming louder now. Her face was on fire. Shefelt as the flesh was releaved a bit. Chieko felt tears rol down her eyes but could not feel them on her check. Her left check was gone. No flesh remained. Chieko was to weak. She was carried away. Shecould faintly hear Angelica. I can't. I can't move. that was the truth. Se was to weak to do anything.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 pm

What will happen to us? What will become of us? I said sadly to Chieko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Sky High~*   *~Sky High~* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Sky High~*
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next