The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Vampires and Victims~

Go down 
+4
North
Caseroos
ninjabunny
Calista
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecily breathed, shivering through the woods. I put on my scarf. "Why is life always difficult?" I mumbled as I looked around. I always got lost in the forest
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 am

I paused silently. "Hm," I said
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 am

Chieko rolled her eyes. "Honestly. You are not being impressive." She smiled baring her fangs. "You don't always need to open your mouth."
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 am

Seiren continued to roam the forestgrounds, smelling blood. Her eyes began to glow red, but she ignored. Soon, she found the exit of the forest, seeing the same people up ahead.

[I wanted to get in with you guys. lol]
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 am

My neckalce turned red. "Slash, come on..." I tugged him arm nervously
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 am

Chuckling, she kicked at the ground. Her appearance changed, and she wore regular clothing. "Blehh."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 am

"fine you good" slash said letting her in "nurse she's hurt and stuff" slash said
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:06 am

she looked down. 'What happened?" she asked.
"I... was stabbed," I fessed.
"This is serious, we need a doctor quickly..." she said and started grabbing the phone
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 am

Chieko stayed behind the humans. She wanted to see something besides the shadows for a while. She followed them into the hospital. Shebpulled up her hood hiding her white hair and her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:09 am

"its not that serious" slash said sitting down on some chairs "WHAT you dont have shoen jump (couldn't think of anything)" slash said
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 am

"Why are you following us?" I asked fiercely. "You're not getting any blood. Get a blood bank somewhere else." I said as the nurse took me to a room
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:12 am

slash walked next to her looking back at the people "i hope its not those people"
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:12 am

The girl seemed to be rotting, and eating the parts of her heart, he smirked.
"So weak..." "Reminds me of myself."
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:17 am

slash was in the hospitable room with cecily "sigh" he said looking out the window
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 am

Then the lungs.. Then the organs. They were all good, and since it was a small girl, her blood was thick. Such a enjoyable meal!
(I.am.creeping.everyone.out.;v;)
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 am

(no i feel fine *faints*)
"i hope i dont have to see those things" slash said disgusted by every word
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 am

(Such a sad... thing... YOUR SERIOUSLY CREEPING ME! D: Sadly...)

"Okay, do you want your leg amputated?" the doctor asked.
I shook my head in terror. 'I'm only wishing to put a cast or something... I got stabbed," I told him horrendously
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:29 am

"but amputating is fun" slash said giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:32 am

(Aw D8)
Then she was gone. No use to dig. Maybe what was left of her. The body in his hand, he smirked.
"You remind me of someone I used to love." He whispered, and dug a hole, placing the body deep in it.
"Now... Now be gone little girl! I shall miss you! You looked very nice, and I hope you're having fun with your papa in heaven!" He finished digging her up.
"I am a fool.." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:34 am

"i have a knife" slash said pulling a dagger out of his sock
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 pm

(Woe when did we start this? and what's going on?)
[asking question]
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:44 pm

(me and calsita (victims) are in the hospital and most everyone else is there two)
(answered)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 pm

(gone for 1 day and already 7 pages? Geesh...)

Rachael was walking along the forest when she saw someone burring what seemed to be a dead girl.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 pm

(Aww sorry. D I always feel like this...)
"Let's have your leg amputated then!" I said painfully.
"We'll just have to clean this up and cast it, it'll cost though, all right?" the doctor said.
I nodded. "I've inheirited all my money from my parents. But my sister'll pay for it," I told him.
He nodded and said, "We'll need to be in the emergency room. Mr. Slash, if you please, this is serious and you need to leave this room for a few hours." the doctor assured
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Noticing a girl was standing close to him, he smiled.
"Hello! What are you doing? I'm just digging dead corpses! And you?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 pm

"I was just walking when I noticed you, and this dead girl. Or whatever is left of her" Rachael said watching the boy dig dead corpses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Vampires and Victims~
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next