The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Vampires and Victims~

Go down 
+4
North
Caseroos
ninjabunny
Calista
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecily breathed, shivering through the woods. I put on my scarf. "Why is life always difficult?" I mumbled as I looked around. I always got lost in the forest
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

My necklace turned red agian. "Oh... no..." I muttered and looked up.
"Hello," I turned away
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:26 pm

"Who are you?" I asked staring at the girl who was arguing with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Chieko turned her head to a girl. "Someone you shouldn't mess with." She said angrily. Chieko knew the girl was a a vampire but Chieko was just pissed.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Smirking, she sat down besides the girl.
"What's wrong? I won't bite." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

"Mhm, I do kill innocently. But you would really except that someone of the age of eleven would be smart? Of course not. Like I said before, I am a fool." He chimed a laugh that rang along loudly, the sound of insanity against the walls.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm

"You are crazy old man. You may look eleven but you are hundreds of years old. You eat to freely." Chieko said. She looked at the woman. "You.... You didn't kill her." She said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 pm

"I know that. I know I eat too freely, I know it all. But did you know, that most vampires I know act the way they did when they turned into vampires?"
"Have you ever noticed how sometimes I act like the most idiotic person in the planet, telling everyone to cheer up and being a annoying little twit? Proof."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:43 pm

I sighed. "I-I got stabbed," I told her
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:43 pm

I rolled my eyes, "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you in the first place. Your insane!"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:46 pm

"Oh. By that little boy?" She replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 pm

I nodded, my necklace brightened.
I tucked it in my jacket. "How do you know?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

"Oh.. I was there." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm

"I'm insane? No. I thought you wanted to eat her too, swallow the organs?"
"So if I am insane, you are clearly insane too. I thought you liked the screams of agony too? I thought you liked the sound of death?"
"Or are you a coward, like the rest of the vampires here?"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 pm

I shook my head, "yea I wanted to do that since I haven't had anything in days. But you, your killing too freely just like she said."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 pm

"As I already mentioned, I know that. As you ladies should know, men are idiots, and aren't exactly flawless. But at least men admit their mistakes, unlike you silly women who think that you're perfect and superior."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:21 pm

"Hey, I never said anything of that kind. We can have mistakes of our own, but we actually learn from them. Unlike you, you probably don't."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm

"Ah, living proof." He chuckled, and tugging his plaid scarf, he seemed to shut his eyes, and then open them.
"So now, are you sure that you didn't want the organs? They looked really delicious! Wow! Also, ah you're looking so silly today! I think it would be fine if you laughed once. I like laughing! Its fun!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I rolled my eyes, "you shouldn't have any at all...I'll just look for someone else since I lost my appetite for this one" I sighed and looked over to the body.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:32 pm

"Oh! Really? Thats too bad! I like sharing with you!"
He looked over at the half-dead woman.
"Good luck! You seem really nice, and I'm sorry about your daughter and all, just don't bleed to death please!" The lady made a grunting sound, and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 pm

"Oh, your mean alright. And how could you have liked sharing with me, if you barely even know me" I said giving a questionable look to the boy.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 pm

"Oh! I like sharing with everyone, because sharing is good!"
"Are you going to go kill a man now? Hm?" "They aren't as good, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 pm

"You jump to conclusions alot, who knows? It could be a man, or a woman, or a elderly. You. Don't. Know."
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:42 pm

"Wow! Thats so many choices! I bet you'll have fun! Its a pleasure meeting you! And I hope that one day we may share something!"

(Oh you personality changing Henry you)
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm

"Oh, I just loooooveee your sarcasm!" I said in a annoying sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
North

North

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm

"Sarcasm? No! I hope I see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires and Victims~   ~Vampires and Victims~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Vampires and Victims~
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next