The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP

Go down 
+2
Caseroos
Kanon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay starting. [:
Applications and others. here.
~~~~
Anya stood on the side of the battlefield, watching the warriors training for any typical battle at all. She nodded, and clapped her hands. "Take a break." She commanded.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:51 pm

(Were just talking Meghan. About the planets. I think we should start the meeting now)
chiko nodded. She noticed everyone had quieted down. She looked and saw her dad motioning everyone into th meeting room. "I guess we should go now." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:40 pm

I sighed and walked towards the room, "lets just get this over with..." I said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Chieko nodded. She walked into the oom and saw her dad at the end of the table. He motioned her over. She adjusted her bow and walked over. She sat in the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Anya followed them into the room, seating near her father and Toshiro.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Mika went into the room and sat next to her dad.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Beatriz walked into the room and sat in between her mom and dad.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am

Chieko's dad nodded once everyne was seated. The doors were closed and the meeting began. "I would like to thank you all for coming." He said. "I have seen many new faces so that is very good. Now, over the past year there has been many troubles on every planet. I hope we can help out as much as we can today. If you would like to saw anything speak up now."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm

I looked around and no one spoke, I sighed and turned back to face the man who was talking.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Anya shook her head silently, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Chieko raised an eyebrow. Her dad nodded to her. She shrugged and stood up. "So if no one is saying anything I will," she began. "For some time Pluto has had a war over land. We never thought if would get this bad untill just recently. Our enemies the scytos attacked and killed some of our men during training. They are a major threat to us and I am sure all of you have some sort of planetal enemy. We are here to try to help you in anyway possible. So please speak up." She said sitting back down. Her father gave hr a smile that said. You were a born leader. Embrace it. she returned the smile. She could hear some of the planets began to talk.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 pm

I looked around as people began to talk quietly, I leaned forward to see my parents doing the same. They turned over at me and immediately stopped talking. "Oh, so I even can't know about this? And yet...you wanted me to go to this...." I said annoyed as I looked away and stared at the table.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

(What's going on?????????????)
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:43 pm

[In the meeting, talking.]
Anya tapped her fingers on the table, listening in onto the conversation.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Beatriz sighed and took out a piece of gum and started to chew on it.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 pm

(So is anyone gonna talk??? If not I have something really cool I want to try!)
Chieko looked at her dad again. He shrugged. "If this doesn't take long there is a Pluto tradition that we will do after. I hope you have been practicing." He whispered. Chieko smilied and gripped her bow strings.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:38 pm

(go ahead case)
I started to smack my gum making the noise echo through the walls. Then I did a really big smack and I quickly bit my lip and turned over to my parents who were looking at me. I sorta smiled and my mom pointed to a trash can nearby. I moaned and got up to through my gum away.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

(COOL!!!)
Chieko's Dad stood up. "So if we will not talk than the fun will begin. If you were on the counsel 12 years ago you will remember this tradition. Chose one person from each planet and we will begin!" He said smiling. Some planets began to silently talk. "Chieko," Chieko looked at her dad. "Don't give up." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Anya brightened her face, for she had remember this same thing. [Yes, just go along with it. xD]
She reseted her arms on the arm rest, rubbing her cheeks with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:29 pm

"So this event happens every 12 years?.....Cool" I said plainly as I cracked my knuckles. "You remember this? You were only three at the time" my mom said surprised, as I nodded.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Mika's dad looked at her and then whispered to her "You can go fight." he said. "Do you remember what happened 12 years ago?" he asked. Mika nodded.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 pm

"Oh....I'm not sure if you should do this...you could get seriously hurt or something" My mom said with a worried tone. I deeply sighed and looked up to her, "I'm not a kid anymore-I can do this mom." My mom quickly turned around to face my dad as he nodded slowly. "She is right, so you want to do this huh?" My dad said now looking to me, "yes. I do." I said excited.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:53 pm

"Allright. If everyone has chosen will you please follow me." Chieko's dad said. He stood up and Chieko did the same.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 pm

I got up and followed the man, just like some other people did.
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Mika got up and followed Chieko's dad.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Anya's father nodded, and she got up, following the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms ~ RP   Planet Kingdoms ~ RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet Kingdoms ~ RP
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next