The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

"ALEX!!!" I said now yelling. "Oh gosh we better find her, the bell has rang" I said as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm

(lost) shane looked around
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 pm

(Me too. x3)
I siletnly walked into the forest/.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Shane was looking around
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

"Should we just come back tomorrow? I mean the bell had already rang.." I said looking around. "Besides I doubt that she's in here." I said turning to Kirei.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm

shane started to play his flute "lallalalala" (XD)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:04 pm

(Say, where am I?)

I walked around the forest. "Guess I'm alone now," I yawned, losing sight of Nightlight(Foeogt your name...)
I went outside, seeing Shane play the flute. "That's nice," I said fondly
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 pm

(Guys cerfew passed so either make that monster thing chase you or get inside. BTW night's character's name is Daphne)
Chieko sighed and grabbed her pillow and put it over her head. The boys were still yelling. The gritted her teeth. "Damn it you two!" She said sitting up. "Either shut up or figure this out right now!" She shouted. Poyu and Kami stared at her. They looked at each other. "Look we just dont get along sometimes." Kami said. "Ya i can see that." Chieko said looking at them. "Siblings of Hades dont usually get along that well and we just..... You get it right?" Poyu said. Chieko nodded. "I get it. But can you please just go to sleep. Figure it out in the morning." She said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

"Kieri?" I asked turning around. "Oh no...I better leave and go home" I said starting to run home. Then just before I left the forest I heard something and turned around, "Kirei? Is that you?" I said looking around, I shrugged and continue to run to the cabin. "I was beginning to worry" Katie said as I closed the door and started to pant. "We......were.....in the....forest..." I said trying to catch my breathe as I walked over to my bed. "Did the monster attack?" Katie said handing me some water. "No, there was no monster....but I'm worried at Kirei, I guess she got lost in the forest and I couldn't find her nor Alex" I said taking the glass of water and drinking it. "Well I didn't find her here, and who's Kirei?" Katie asked sitting on her bed. "A friend of mine" I said as finished the glass.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Chieko layed back down on the bed. "Any more noise and you will be waking up next to dad in hell." Chieko said as she shut off the light and the skulls glowed red.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 pm

"I guess we'll find her tomorrow" I said as I went to my bed. "Guess so" Katie said as she shut the light off.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:54 pm

shane went to sleep (when can we go on a adventure)
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Lexi was walking in to her house when her dad told her he needed to talk to her. She sat down on the couch "What is it dad?" she asked him. "Do you remember your mother?" he asked. "No not really all I remember is she was really pretty." she said. "Well she was a Greek goddess, Aphrodite." he said. "WHAT HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME BEFORE!!" she shouted. 'Why are you telling me this now?" she asked. "Because it's time for you to go to camp half blood." he said. "What's camp half blood?" she asked. "It's where people with one god or goddess parent go to learn how to protect themselves." he said "Ok so when do I have to leave?" she asked. "Now!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

(The RP needs to be on a little longer techinaly it's been 2 months here but only 2 days in the RP maybe soon)
Chieko stared at the wall for a long time. She waited for Poyu and Kami to start yelling again but the didn't. If this is family what is friends? she thought to herself. Tears rolled down her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:29 pm

shane went to sleep very tired
Back to top Go down
kungfoogurl

kungfoogurl

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:11 pm

"Why do we have to go now it's really late can't we go tomorrow?" Lexi asked her dad. "No we need to go now." her dad said. "Fine then I'll get my stuff." she said. "You can't we just go." her dad said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

"Hey...." I said poking Katie, "what?!" Katie said with her grumpy voice. "Don't you hear that?" I asked looking at Katie. "Hear wha-" then a noise startled her and looked at me with big eyes and I nodded in reply. "What is it?" Katie asked looking out the window and seeing nothing but pure darkness and I shrugged in reply. "Well I'm not going to find out, I'm going back to bed" Katie said as she pulled the covers over her.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Chieko's eyes fluttered open. She sat up quickly. What is that? She stood up and looked out her window seeing darkness. She just quietly backed up. Guess its nothing. She climbed back in bed a went off to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

I sighed and crawled back to bed. "Guess it was nothing" I said and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm

*the next day Very Happy*

shane woke up "yawn"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Chieko opened her eyes. She looked at the skulls. They were still farely lit so i meant it was pretty early. She quickly hopped out of bed and pulled on her black half blood shirt and a pair of camo cargos. She looked over at Kami and Poyu who were still sleeping. She gave a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm

shane got on his clothes and looked at the clock "its early" shane went outside
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Daphne yawned and woke up looking out the window. "Sunrise....which means its 6." I got out and noticed that Katie was out of bed I looked around and also noticed that its too quiet. "Somethings not right here."
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 pm

(My god! Why am I always left out? I feel so stupid because of it! I've been working so hard at school because. Sports Day is tomorrow and I hope I don't miss much more.)

I stayed in the river in the forest. I took off my clothes, wearing a swimming top and bottom underneath. I got into the water and released my blue hair as it softly touched the water.
Better to feel at home... I sighed and relaxed in the water
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm

(its early in the morning)
shane was walking around when he saw the river
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next