The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•••Half Blood RP•••

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Caseroos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

•••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Chieko looked at the saytar then to the big house. "I swear! This whole thing is freaking me out!" She walked in to see weapons lining the walls. "Wait here." the saytar named Woven said. Chieko looked around there were different bows and arrows, swords and knives. She looked out the window and stared at a cyclops waving at her through the window. She smiled accwordly and waved back.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:12 am

"Why the bloody hell would no one set traps here?" I whispered
They shrugged. "The flag seems to get closer, somewhere like 3 minutes away..." Oliver said, as we quietly walked through the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 am

(Im gonna be a zeus and hephaestus campers now)
The Zeus girl saw the blue team. She smilied and nodded to her brother. They started sending down lightningy bolts of doom!(lol)
_ _ _ _ _
Hephaestus campers heard the bolts. They activated their traps. (I dont know make the traps up)
_ _ _ _ _
Chieko waited till she heard the bolts. The blue team members that Quin were with scattered. Quin was left behind. Right behind him was the flag.
(Is that ok with the blue team?)
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:55 pm

(You do know sending bolts down to us will kill us? It says so. It kills a God, even Zeus himself. But we're partly Gods, and of course no one can survive it! Just saying. Oh and Quinn from our team is a girll...)
We saw lightning. "Heads up!" I squealed. (We're dodging them cAUSE i don't want to die...)
Many lightnings were sent down, making fire appear on the trees.
I sent a wave of waters comings through, seeing the place only for swimming.
"I can't breathe!" Oliver tried to say, he was aprat of Apollo.
"We'll take care of it!" I mouthed to him, as me and Leah(fprgpt who we were with)
He nodded, trying to find air.
We swam farther and farther for five minutes.
"There it is!" me and Leah said together, approaching it. We saw far away the red team was about to get our flag. (right? red gets blue and bue get red?)
We approached it closer and leah caught her grip of the soaking flag. "Got it!" she breathed, as she ripped it from the tree and we swam upwards. (xDD)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 pm

(Yep but you need to bring it bak to your flag now)
Chieko walkedcloser to the flag. She had almosted reached it when a sword was at her throat. "Your camo needs some work." She smiled at Quin's voice. She grabbed her knife quickly and pressed the button and a sword clouded with quin's. "Ya but you need some work on guarding."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:08 pm

"Its too quiet. There's no sound of anything" I said looking around. Then all of a sudden something grabbed me and Katie and pulled us down to the ground. (i need to do something here lol)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Quin smiled. Chieko chuckled. Quin swung his sword at Chieko's legs. She jumped over and made a cut in his arm. He grunted but swung again. She jmped over and grabbed her special weapon. She drew a circle on the ground. Quin follishly stepped into it. He was trapped. "Come on! Someone help!!" Chieko rolled her wyes. "You had to yell!" she grabbed the flag and faded into tge darkness.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 pm

"You just had to speak" Katie said as she got up, I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I had to speak" I said to Katie. Katie and I looked around, "but. What was...uh. who?" Said Katie as she looked up into the tree we were in. Then we heard laughing and turned around to see Alex laughing on the grass. We both looked at each other and yelled at Alex, "you shouldn't have done that, Alex" I said with my arms crossed. "I-I'm sorry I just had to do that!!" Alex said as she calmed herself down. "You could have given our position away or worse" Katie said as she sat against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Chieko hid back in the trees hoping no one heard Quin. She snuck backwards back towards their flag.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Alex became quiet and climbed a tree. I sighed and walked towards Katie. Then I bumped into something, "ow, Katie!" I said when I turned around. "What?" Katie said as she looked up at me with a puzzled face. "You hit me" I said looking at Katie, "what? No I didn't Ive been sitting here" Katie said as she stood up. "Then....who? Or what...was it?" I said looking around.

(case-u were the one that bumped into me btw)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm

(ok)
Chieko spun around sword armed. "Oh! Sorry, I didnt know it was you." Chieko faded back into view. She held up the blue teams flag. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 pm

"Oh, it was you who hit me, its alright. And no troubles here and there right?" I asked as Chieko held up the blue flag.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Chieko scratched her head. "Um well.....Someone saw me grab the flag.....and called for help so i dont know what will-" An arrow came flying down next to Chieko. "Oh God here comes Apollo!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 pm

"You go, me and my other friends can hold them off" I said motioning Chieko to go while I took out a sword.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Chieko nodded and ran back towards where there flag was. (They dont know its gone yet) She dodged several arrows and spears.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 pm

shane looked around "the coast is clear" he run of
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 pm

CHieko ran through the forest. She felt something on her shoulder and turned around. Poyu cam into view. "They have our flag." he said. "What?" Chiko said. "Kami is going after them but I'm not sure what will happen." he said.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Shane saw chieko and ran into a bush "I don't think she saw me"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm

(where are we?)
I got up, unapprovingly and hid behind a tree for a while
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 pm

(I have no idea) Shane walked away quietly
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 pm

(Ok we each have each others flag and a big fight is happening with everyone else)
Chieko nodded at Poyu. She heard another crack of lightning and snap of traps.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Shane watched chieko "I wonder if she is going to ge are flag"
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I crept behind Shane. "Whats happening?" I whispered, Leah on my side, her Tilsit te red flag. (as far as I remember web I posted)
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 pm

(We both have each others flags)
Chieko gripped the flag tighter in her hands. "we should fade incase anything is happening." Poyu nodded in agreemant and they faded into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 pm

"where did she go" shae said getting out o the bush
Back to top Go down
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 pm

"Hmph.. What can you do? Create a dversion.. Make a shield!" I squeaked. B
"Kirei, someone might get the flag from me!" Leah squealed
I took out y nunchuck and began tossing it. "We have this. Water. And the awesome power of Apollo.." I heaved a deep breath. "Ill make a tsunami, you, you get our flag safetly back (What happens next? I don't know Capture the flag...) and Dhane, your flute.. What power does it have?" I asked silently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••Half Blood RP•••   •••Half Blood RP••• - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

•••Half Blood RP•••
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next