The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm

(hehe.... ya i did lol!)
"Hopefully." Chieko said. Kaoki groaned. "Let's see what happened." Chieko rolled up Kaoki's shirt to see a big black spot. "Oh God..." Chieko pulled out her knife and tested it one Kaoki's hand. The cut immediatly closed. "OK. This will work then." Chieko slowly cut the black spot off his skin. Kaoki groaned more. Once the Black spot was gone, the cut immediatly closed and the black spot disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

"Ok, my turn" I said as my hands became full of water. Then I started to heal Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Kaoki grunted as the cool water hit his back. He opened his eyes. "hey where is the fight?" He said softly. Chieko laughed as Kaoki said that.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 pm

"Guess you missed it" Paige said as she healed Kaoki. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 pm

"Ya alot." Kaoki said softly. Kaoki closed his eyes. "So what happened?" he asked. "Well," Chieko started. "We were talking, you stood up to the shadow man, he threw you against a wall, then we fought him until we got you out of there." Chieko said briefly. "Oh, great." Kaoki said.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:16 pm

"Mhmm....say do you think that Ichiru is ok? I was walking earlier when he came to me and said that Kyoko is at it again and he was fighting her. That's the last time I saw him because I came to you guys" I said still healing Kaoki.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

"I dont know." Chieko said. "Hopefully he handled Kyoko." she said. Kaoki opened one eye. "Um...guys? Did you lock my door?" he asked. "No? Why?" Kaoki weakly pointed. "That is why." The shadow man was right there smiling.
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

"Oh crap. Crap, crap, crap!!" I said groaning and looking at the shadow man,
"why can't you just get a life and leave us alone?" I said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Ichiru stared at the possessed Kyoko.
She was stronger than Ichiru when she was possessed.
Hurry up and KILL him! Ichiru thought, while Kyoko ran towards him.
Ichiru summoned his own katana, which was a bit bigger than Kyoko's.
The two katanas clashed with each other, Ichiru's eye twitching.
"Kyoko, I don't want to fight you... Snap out of it!" He commanded, his shadow powers flowing into his katana.
Kyoko just stared at him, not moving a muscle.
Ichiru unleashed the power in his katana, throwing Kyoko across the yard.
"I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Chieko pulled out her knife. She spun it around twice. It xpanded into a full size sword. "You really want to go shadow boy?" Chieko said. The shadow man snarled. "That is awesome." Kaoki said. Chieko swung the sword at the shadow man slicing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 pm

"What?" Kyoko said, getting up. No no no! Kill him! Kyoko's left eye was black, looking like she had no pupils. Her right eye was her normal eye color. Kyoko dashed towards Ichiru, pointing her katana straight at his heart. Ichiru managed to block the attack with his katana, cutting her arm. "Kyoko, snap out of it!"
Back to top Go down
nightlight

nightlight

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:55 pm

"Thats awsome" I said seeing the knife turn into a sword.
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:01 am

(wait the showad man here) skyler saw everybody "whats happing"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 am

Chieko lost focus watching Skyler talk. The shadow man cut her arm. "Ahh!!" Chieko switched her swordto her other hand and sliced the shadow mans other arm.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 am

Kyoko's black eye shattered, exposing her normal colored eye. The grip on her katana slowly relaxed, and she dropped it. "I-I'm... Sorry... For... Everything..." Kyoko said weakly. Ichiru smiled at her. "Don't be. It wasn't your fault..." He said, comforting Kyoko. Suddenly, Kyoko collapsed, and everything went black. "Kyoko!" She heard the voice of Ichiru, and faded away. Ichiru noticed blood on the back of her shirt. His eyes widened as he noticed a small knife buried in her skin.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 am

The shadow man disappeared and chieko swung her sword around. It turned back into a knife and she put it away. She sat down. "Well." Kaoki looked at Chiekos arm. "I thnk you should take your knife out again." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

"Graleat... Now another problem." He muttered, and picked Kyoko up. Kyoko's blood made a stain on aichiru's cloyhes and hands. He carried her towards her dorm, and slowly opened the door. He rested her on the bed, and ran towards Kaoki's dorm. Ichiru knocked on the door quickly. "Hurry up and open the door. It's an emergency."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

CHieko got up and went to te door. "What is it Ichiru?" She asked. Se looked at her arm. A black spot had formed. "Oh crap!"
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny

ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 am

skyler was walking around "woah what happend to your arm"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 am

"It's Kyoko, she's wounded! And wish... What happens to your arm?!"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am

"Same thing that happened to Kaoki we- oh I'll explain later. I'll go help Kyoko. You two stay here. Paige can you heal Kaoki some more?" Chieko dashed out of Kaokis dorm and down to Kyoko's.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 am

Ichiru sighed, worrying about Kyoko. "Kaoki, what happened?" Ichiru asked his brother, sitting down. The pain in his cut started to spread, but he ignored.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 am

"The shadow dude. He hit me in the back and it flung me aginsy a wall. After that a bock spot formed in the spot he hut me. Same thing with Chieko but in the arm." kaoki said.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Chieko walked into Kyoko's room and saw Kyoko on her bed. Chieko walked over and looked at akyoko. "Wow this is gonna be difficult." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 am

"Ah. Well, we'll kill him, anyways.." Ichiru replied to Kaoki.

~~~

Kyoko slowly opened her droopy eyes, and glared over at Chieko.
She knew it was gonna happen again soon.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 am

Chieko looked at Kyoko's eyes. "oh no..." Chieko saw something on top of Kyoko's head. She ripped it off. It was a tiny shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next