The Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play fun and discuss roleplays and roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With Magic & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
+4
Calista
Jian
Caseroos
Kanon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanon

With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, we'll settle the dorm thing later. xD
~~~~~
Kyoko rushed through the doors of the academy, searching for the dorms.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 pm

"What the..." Chieko stared at a dark shadow down the hall way. "Oh Well." She moved around Calista and went off to the court yard." There's got to be a dragon here somewhere." she said. She looked around the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageforlife.weebly.com
Jian

Jian

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:23 am

After a few minutes of walking around with her dormate, Saphira finally found the dorm
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 am

Kyoko returned the shadow to its rightful place, and sighed.
She learned a new trick today.
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Niji reassured herself that if she summoned an animal, it would show her the way back to the nearest forest. So probably her room, unless there was a forest beyond these walls. But she wanted to look around for awhile. Niji snapped her fingers and a red burst of light shone above them (i know my power is not light, but this is the light in people's hearts Wink)She saw a door to the right and stepped in. When the door shut it locked behind her. She started banging on the door. It was then she heard growling. She turned around to find a monstrous creature's glowing eyes staring at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Chieko heard growling. "Ahh. Finally the dragon!" Chieko ran toward the door making the noise only to find it was locked. She banged on the door. "Hello? Anyone in there?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Kyoko rushed out of the room, into an empty area.
Nobody was there.
She was relieved, and decided to train her powers once more.
Kyoko summoned a small shadow, and stretched it to darken the area.
Although, she didn't notice a guy nearby, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Out if the corner of her eye Chieko saw a flash of darkness. What is that? Chieko wondered. She focused on the locked door first. She sat down and started chanting "Death calls, the dead rise, death calls, the dead rise, death calls a magot!" A small little magot rose from the floor. "Ok I need you to go in the door and unlock it for me ok?" The magot cralwed underneath the door. Chieko heard a click. She opened the door to Niji frozen in fear with a pair of red eyes straring at them.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

She returned the shadow, finally noticing the boy.
"Amazing." Was all he said.
He walked over to Kyoko.
"I'm Ichiru. I also have darkness abilities." He said to Kyoko.
"I'm... Kyoko." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Chieko stared at the dragon. It stared at her. It's black body stretched all the way to the back of the room. It's wings were folded up- and even then they were to big. Chieko swallowed and stayed compleelty still. Then she heard the ear piercing roar. Loud enough for everyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 pm

An echo filled Kyoko's ears.
"It's probably nothing..." Kyoko mumbled to herself.
"Kyoko... would you like to train sometime?" Ichiru asked kindly.
"Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Nessy

Nessy

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Niji covered her ears. Then when it stopped she looked at it straight in the eye. "..........Hiya great creature!" She stroked its neck then climbed on its back. "Oh wow! We had a dragon at home...But this baby is HUGE!" Niji was thrilled
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Calista

Calista

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 pm

(AHHH I WAS SICKK!)

I took my bag with all my books and headed off, somewhere
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:38 pm

"How 'bout now?" Ichiru asked suddenly.
Kyoko consented, and they both trained for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

"What the? Why didnt you tell me you could calm dragon's! I could have been done with this a while ago!" Chieko pulled out a neddle and vile and slowly took some of the dragon's blood. It squeled abit then quieted down. "All right then. Back to our dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Ichiru took a shadow, and wrapped the both of them around with it.
It then shattered into pieces, like glitter descending from the sky.
"Wow..." Kyoko said, staring about.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 pm

"Actually Niji, you go back to the dorm I need to look for some more stuff." Chieko took one more look at the dragon and walked away. As she tucked the vile in her pocket she heard a noise. Chieko peered over a doorway to see Kyoko and some boy training.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:29 am

Unaware of Chieko's presence, Kyoko tried to do the same.
Ichiru explained to Kyoko on how to do it, and after a few tries, she managed to get it.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:22 am

Chieko leaned back against the door watching them train. All of a sudden she felt lonely. Lonely that her parents died. Lonely cause no one ever understands her. She coughed.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Kyoko heard a cough coming from somewhere, but ignored.
She was having a great time with Ichiru.
It was like... Kyoko & Ichiru were in a different world..
Everything was calm, like Kyoko wanted it to be.
She sighed, and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Chieko looked at the boy. He was cute but Chieko didn't even know him. She sighed a d turned and around and saw a boy staring at her. "So, you spying on my brother?" He questioned. "Um he's your brother?" Chieko asked. "Yep, Ichiru. My name's Kaoti by the way." He smiled. Chieko blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:19 pm

"Ah, I have to go now... See you later?" Ichiru said to Kyoko. Kyoko nodded, and waved goodbye. She watched Ichiru rush off, and sighed. "Wow." Kyoko said. She happily did the move Ichiru taught her again. She made the shadow stretch, and it shattered into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Chieko nodded at Kyoko. "Looks like you better catch up to Ichuri. By the way what's your ability?" Chieko asked. "Oh. I can summon the dead." Kaoki replied. "Cool. Me too." Chieko said. "Awesome, maybe we can practice some time. Well bye." Kaoki ran to catch up Ichuri. Chieko smiled and watched Kyoko train some more.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Kyoko sighed, then said, "You can come out now, Chieko..."
The pieces disappeared, and Kyoko summoned another shadow.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos

Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

"Well thank you for finally noticing me. How was your training with Ichiru?" Chieko smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 pm

"Pretty fun... How 'bout your talk with his brother?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Magic & Spells ~RP~   With Magic & Spells ~RP~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Magic & Spells ~RP~
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next